AMERICA TO BLAME FOR MUSLIM RIOTS, SAYS CAIR

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 21, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the islamic jihad on free speech continues , your responcible for muslims going nuts so shut the hell up and let them take over the planet peacefully or they'll behead you ...

Contending it’s America that needs to do the changing, a representative of the U.S.-based Council on American-Islamic Relations told Iranian television that violent protesters in the Middle East are reacting to a “war on Islam” waged by the U.S.

Cyrus McGoldrick, civil rights director for CAIR’s New York chapter, previously declared his intent to “Islamicize America.”

He acknowledged in an interview Sunday with the Iranian government-controlled Press TV that the inflamed Muslim protesters likely don’t realize that the U.S government didn’t have anything to do with the film cited as the reason for the violence, “Innocence of Muslims.”

But, he asserted, as the Investigative Project on Terrorism reported, the turmoil is the result of “the lack of dignity, the lack of respect that they’re being shown.”

The onus is on America, declared McGoldrick, to calm things down by changing its policies.

“I don’t think it’s about the film at all, really, I think that people are tired,” said McGoldrick, who is of Iranian and Irish heritage. “People have had enough of what is seen by them, what looks to them like America’s war on Islam. And this is one of the symptoms of that.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/america-to-blame-for-muslim-riots-says-cair/
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Quite simply, as an American and Christian; McGoldrick can kiss my butt, tho' he is unworthy to do so.
  3. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

America hasn't yet to make war on Islam. But if we ever do, the world will know by the mushroom clouds over the mid-east for a start.
  4. sting75ray

sting75ray Well-Known Member

We just need to pack up all the ragheads that are over here and send them all home before we drop the big one on them and this includes the raghead camel humping muslim that is in the White House right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

Funny how we're to blame for insulting their false prophet and non existant God.
    There, that should REALLY get 'em wound up! :rolleyes:
  6. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Why not? Don't bad guys sue victims who protect themselves? The victim gets sued because the bad guy bruised his nuckles on the victim's face?
  7. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yep. This 2000 year old holy war is still around....
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

heres a story for you all

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ame-as-ticket-prices-soar-20120924-26hic.html

football grand final tickets and a lady in a hijab buying 20 tickets , that later appeared on ebay

but theres more to the story

the lady with the hijab was brought to the front of the line with a few others and between 8 they bought 186 tickets , and the folks at the rear of the line missed out and got none

45 year long members did not get tickets , and when they complained where told they where racists etc

a good mate of mine who has followed the team for 54 years is selling his 54 year membership , as he said this morning , Jack they have made me a third rate ciotizen in my own country for the last time , the violence of these thugs and now they are the prefered members , i had to stand aside after waiting since 3 am for the tickets and this sheila and her friends in bags get to jump the que and buy my ticket so they can sell them for a profit

and if i complain the club threatens me and make it clear other members will take exception to my complaint too ( meaning its a threat of physical violence against a 78 year old man )

thats Australia
  9. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

The war against Islam is starting up so let's just "get it on". Enough is enough! With all the latest events, even the "so called" conservative muslims are not denouncing but rather taking to the offense. "NOT IN OUR HOUSE"
  10. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Who brought her forward? That's outrageous. Ticket sales should now have limits--one person, one ticket. If he wants to buy more tickets, he needs to show proof that it's for immediate family or friends--say, 10 tickets max.

But the real problem is preferential treatment being given to racists.
  11. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

This jihad holy war crap has gone on too long. the rug riders want to kill each other go for it ! i'll even give em ammo but to kill over a movie? STOP IT! Dont give a lame excuse like that. Ok you hate us, good! im not fonda you either. Dont go away mad...just go away.as the saying goes-dont kick a sleeping dog.