1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

America would change “once we have the guns"

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Hardballer, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

A must read.

The link is here.

They frequently told me stories about how America would change “once we have the guns"

However, anyone who associates with radical leftists cannot possibly respect America because their hatred of capitalism and individualism is so intense that their fundamental view of the world would offend even the most extreme liberal.

members or sympathizers of the Revolutionary Communist Youth Brigade (RCYB) the youth movement of the Revolutionary Communist Party (RCP), a subversive Maoist organization dedicated to the violent overthrow of the United States government. The RCP also illegally raised money for the Peruvian “Shining Path” terrorist army.

“educate me about the truth” – that individual freedom really meant freedom to oppress, that America’s leaders were racist imperialists, and that people had no right to own private property because “ownership is theft.”

Contrary to what they repeatedly professed, these people did not love America. They hated it. Perhaps what I find difficult to understand is how I as an 18-year-old teenager was able to see this, but the president of the United States cannot. After all, President Obama has not only associated with many of these kinds of people, he’s hired some of them as his personal advisers.

It was obvious to me then that what was being preached to me then in communist "safe-houses" was anti-American just as it is obvious now when that same rhetoric comes from the White House.
  2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Note to self-time to reload.
  3. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

4. cjh7819

cjh7819 New Member

+1
  5. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

6. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

These people have been around for many years. This is one of the reasons why our misleaders have been trying to disarm America, at least since the late 50s.
  7. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

They seem to be doing a good job of dissarming the public, just look at all of the anti-laws. They wont issue a ban at once, they will continue to slowly chip away at our rights one bill at a time. Then once in a while they will use the national guard $%^&&!!'s to do small time dissarmaments ,like after katrina, to see how many people revolt. So far the plan is going right along. Our only real chance in the future is to start the real fight now,with our voices; voting; money etc... or for our military to refuse to dissarm the people, you know, to obey the U.S.Constitution.