American Arms Over and Under

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by The Man Room, Nov 30, 2010.

1. The Man Room

The Man Room New Member

I recently acquired an American Arms Over and Under. I'm not sure of the model, but it is a National Wild Turkey Federation gun and is inscribed with NWTF and a Turkey on it. It has 3 1/2" chambers and short (24") barrels. It also had a flip up rifle type sight in the rib. It has choke tubes and one is marked with four marks and the other has three marks. Can anyone tell me what these chokes are. I think they are; 4 marks=full and 3 marks=modified. Also if anyone knows the approximate value please let me know. The gun is in very good shape and is quite pretty.

Thanks