American Rifleman Collection

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by SEngel, Dec 22, 2010.

1. SEngel

SEngel New Member

We are looking to sell an extensive collection of gun and gun smithing magazines and was hoping to get an idea of value and a good place to sell them - we are in the Phoenix Area. The collection includes American Rifleman (1929 to present) - 1940 is missing entirely but it is otherwise complete excepting only a handful of issues from more recent years (1994 on). Magazines are bound up to 1997. The earlier material is worn but starting in the 50s condition is quite good. Other collections include Handloader Magazine, Handloader Digest, Rifle, Precision Shooting, The Home Machinist etc. Any ideas you have would be appreciated as not sure where to start. Thanks
  2. old semperfi

old semperfi New Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    best i can tell you is to check out if anything like it on ebay.im sorry but i do not think it will be worth the shipping. old semperfi