The Firearms Forum banner

American Tactical import Model 1911 GI

Tags
5K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  yetiman 
#1 ·
I have resently purchased a new ATI model 1911 military. I really like this gun and would like to hear some of your opinions about it. Has anyone had bad luck with one? Also I would like to know what kind of grease to use for the slide.
I got on a buying spree lately and bought the 1911 and a Taurus Judge, I guess I'm going nuts!

#4 ·
Oh yeah.. the weapon.. The ATI 1911s are IMO, comparable to the RIAs, which I like. Great entry level 1911s.

#5 ·
I have been pondering getting the commander sized one but no one around here has any
congrats put some rounds down range and let us know what you think

#6 ·
I have just bought the titan compact in stainless to sell in the shop and I am impressed with the fit and finish of this gun. It comes with most the bells and whistles and just seems like a pretty nice gun. I will post up some pics.

#8 ·
These run a little more than the model you are asking about but they seem nice.

Attachments

#9 ·
I have been pondering getting the commander sized one but no one around here has any
congrats put some rounds down range and let us know what you think
How many do you want? They are in stock at my supplier.

#14 ·
There's a gun show this weekend I want to put my hands on one before I shell out the dough

#15 ·
Only problem I see is the rear sight. Its small and not marked. I would have to change it.

#19 ·
nice gun. you need some rear sights with tritium inserts.

#21 ·
my Titan is ser # 62, and I have enjoyed it for almost a year now. I just bought Crimson Trace Laser Grips for it, but I haven't had a chance to get them bore-sighted. I like the gun, it's my go-to carry weapon when I can't carry my Commander.

Good pix, I hope you sell a ton of them

ks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.