1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

American Western Arms?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by lb969, Mar 27, 2008.

1. lb969

lb969 New Member

Anyone purchased anything by this company?

I found them under a google search for a gun I was looking for. They have it, but I've never heard of them before, and the pistol I was looking at used to be made only in Italy. (the company since went bankrupt)

They also make a pump action handgun thats similar to Steve McQueens' from Wanted: Dead or Alive.... They call it the Lightningbolt.

Yeah, so I'm interested in a Mateba autorevolver. I thing they're just freaking cool, and if I never shoot the thing I'd still be happy to own one.

Anyone know of any other sources for these things? I've tried the local gunshops but I guess they weren't popular in this area.
  2. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

If you have the dough, so a search on some of the auction sites -- several offerings there.

I'd love to get one myself but can't afford :(
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2008