Americas Most Wanted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angryisme, May 16, 2009.

1. Angryisme

Angryisme New Member

anybody watchin it?
    they're sayin that the guns reachin the mexican cartels are coming from America.
    they go on to say that many of them are from straw purchases.
    they also go on to say who those strawpurchasers are...
    MEXICAN NATIONALS!!!

WHY do we allow these nationals and just as bad, or worse, DIPLOMATS
    any of the freedoms they are afforded?

I never understood why these people are exempt from the laws that
    WE MUST OBEY.

For example, I remember watching the news a few yrs ago and they were reporting on a diplomat whom had over $10,000 (or more) worth of parking tickets in New York City, and there was absolutely nothing the city could do to enforce the payment because of his dipsh*t, I mean diplomat status.

I've also heard they get away with murder too...

why is this?????
  2. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

It's starting right now in Co.

I'm recording it!! I'll report after seeing it. Thanks for the "heads up"!!

SR
  3. johnboat

johnboat New Member

well why is that we the people dont seem to have any plan for keeping them out i am sure that it is illeagle so why arent they enforcing either,
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

If that claim were actually true...it might explain the shortage of guns and ammo that we are enduring.

mike
    gn
  5. Angryisme

Angryisme New Member

cause they're protected by thier Diplomat and National STATUS, that's why
  6. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Did anyone else cringe when they showed milk crates filled w/ 1911 colt 45acp's, (some were nicely engraved :() & piles of AR's & AK's?

How 'bout the Barrett 50BMG bolt-action that Walsh called "a MG"? :mad:

I love this comment... {camera picture of them walking down an isle in a poorly lit room} - "All these guns from the entire state of Baja, California". (Huh?) Was she saying from the city of Baja.... or the State of Cali? :confused:

My favorite: They show a picture of another Barrett 50BMG on a bi-pod & then the scene changes to Walsh sitting behind a Browning M2HB air-cooled machine gun on M3 tripod & says - "The last gun you just saw was a 50 caliber weapon like this monster right here, & look @ the the size of a single shell casing. (Walsh holding up a 50cal. empty) Believe me, it does a huge amount of damage"..... then he opens fire on a car door that's roughly 35ft away w/ a paper target hanging right behind it.

I paused the film & noticed he had shot the door in more than 1 take because the door had bullet holes in it before he started firing.

He opens fire (the best part of the show :D) & throws about 35-40 rds down range.....POW, POW, POW, POW, POW!! {the mike picking up the echoing after shooting a 50cal MG in a indoor range} Afterwards, he's walking towards the now bullet-ridden door saying... "literally devastating.... check this out", & turns toward the door pointing @ several holes & then says "Huge holes right through the car door". (Like a FA 50cal MG is the only type of weapon that could possibly do that.... RIGHT!!) :mad:

Then, he walks behind the door & says "& look what happens to anybody behind that door" {while reaching for the PAPER TARGET that was sitting inches behind the door} "this target is cut right in half" like in total amazement/disbelief.

Walsh then states "This is the kind of extreme firepower Mexican authorities can face as those shootouts erupt in the streets..... So, how does a Mexican drug lord get his hands on firepower like this" now pointing @ the bullet-ridden car door. (which is paper thin!)

Then the show started blaming US gun dealers because of "straw-purchaces", & that's when I stopped watching,.... because.... as we all know.... it's the evil American capitalism that's fueling the corrupt Mexican police & military.

Part-II, tomorrow.

(Somebody else can finish..., my fingers are tired from typing! :rolleyes:)

SR
  7. Angryisme

Angryisme New Member

I was only half listening/watching it as I was also doing things online as well as dealing with my kids and wife and dog.... so I only kinda half caught bits and pieces...
    but what I posted was what I took away from it.
    was it even half accurate?
    we got problems..
    I also heard them say that one person.... or more than one person bought more than $2 MILLION bucks worth of arms????

No red flags went up?

Whats Glocknut spend on average?

I'd bet maybe a hundredth of that.

Maybe less...
    a thousandth?
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

What does Glocknut spend on average? I dunno.... $20k give or take a $k or two. Ammo expenses.... i'm not sure but its ALOT. Then there are all the magazines... i have no idea how much money i have sunk into mags. I'm fairly sure its at "least" $2k. Then there are the laser sights, scopes, and other items... not to mention the safe i bought for all that mess of stuff.

mike
    gn
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Yet more liberal brainwashing of the sheeple:rolleyes: But the media is fair and impartial:rolleyes::rolleyes: That's why I hardly ever watch TV anymore.
  10. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

This is the real truth behind the Mexican use of American guns. And we're not sending dang machine guns down there. The MGs are coming from the south of Mexico.

From http://www.foxnews.com/politics/ele...-percent-guns-mexico-fraction-number-claimed/

John Walsh is a liberal hell-bent on punishing the average gun owner. I don't think he's really as dumb as some of the statistics he spouts would have you believe. I sometimes believe he knows he's lying to the public but he does it anyway driven out of emotion. I understand that he lost his kid to criminals, and CRIMINALS are who should be targeted, not inanimate objects.
  11. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I do not like John Walsh very well. I do empathise with him over the loss of his son and I do think that he does some good in the LE community but that is about as far as it goes.

I think he comes off a little to self serving a little to often. He has made a bundle of cash doing what he does but I can't blame him for that either. There is something about him that is hard for me to put a finger on but I just don't like him.

And it does not surprise me that he is anti 2A. I have suspected it for a long long time.

:) Jeff
  12. buckrod73

buckrod73 New Member

No kidding jacksonco! I was a bit supprised at the show. I watch it all the time and just supposed he was pro 2-A. Boy was I ever wrong. It was a dishonest hit piece for the left. He used full auto weapons throughout the show and then said they were bought by straw men from gun shops in the USA.

I have noticed that when they use the tag line, I hunt and own guns, it is cover for some sort of anti-gun nonsense that is coming next. He did outright say he was a supporter of the 2-A, I guess like O.

Buck

Buck