Ammo Confiscation??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ARB, Mar 10, 2009.

1. ARB

ARB New Member

Can someone please elaborate on part of the bill trying to be passed on ammuntion identification? I am currently trying to stock my ammo inventory and am a bit concerned. Am I understanding that if this bill passes I will have to turn over all ammo that hasn't been marked? If so, how can they make me? I mean, they can't come to every door and ask for it. Or if I defend my family and home from an intruder and use it, I get busted? Missouri is pretty strict on the whole Castle Doctrine as it is.
  2. The Rifleman

The Rifleman Former Guest

They might could ask you to declare all the ammo you own. Put a small yearly tax on it - say maybe $.01 per a round. Make you buy a license to own guns and the ammo that you declare.

Then, if somewhere down the road, you do something wrong and the police has to get involved. The government will tell the agents - BEWARE, this guy has 12 guns and 10,000 rounds of ammo in his house.

Then if there is a problem and they come into your house and you said you have 10,000 rounds, and you actually have 100,000 rounds. You will be in violation of their act. Be charged a Felony, due to the fact that you broke the law and take all your guns away from you and you will not be allowed to own a gun or use a gun for the rest of your life.

Either way, you are going to be paying for a long time if the bill was ever passed.

The hippies out in California might think that this is a good bill.

But the honest gun toting Americans in Texas and Pennsylvania will never put up with it.

In time, they will take all lead out of the bullets and you will get tired of paying a tax to own ammo that you can't shoot and you will give up your guns and the Chinese will come over with their SKS and AK 47's and take over the country without firing a shot.
  3. ARB

ARB New Member

Thanks for the information Rifleman. I'm sure that MO could make the list as well as PA and TX. What is going on in this country to make me feel I need to bury my guns and ammo like in the old days?
  4. islenos

islenos New Member

As short as my attention span is, I'll forget where I buried them:eek::D
  5. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    As law abiding citizen, and a CA hippie, I would report every round of ammo I have:D:D TJ
  6. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Are you talking about the Pennsylvania that is in the Northeastern United States?

This is very good for the Chinese since word is their latest military procurements would be lucky to be capeably of firing a shot without malfunction :D :D :D.
  7. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I would like to see them try to take mine amd my familys guns, they wouldn't get off the property without a bullet from a hidden gun in their back. Just so everyone knows I do not have to leagalize all my guns because of my profession.
  8. Big_Guns

Big_Guns New Member

I'll give all the Californians hippy ammo up as well. No problem. Just stay out of Colorado.
  9. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

"Never mind" *Gilda Radner voice*
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  10. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

How will this effect us hand loaders i wonder?
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Obama will not be known as the soup nazi, but as the reloader nazi...

mike
    gn
  12. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

* message deleted *

I was in one of my moods earlier today and decided what I wrote may not have been in the good taste.

....Wait a second.....Now I have to fear that I have no right to free speech?! !*%!#*!$*! Obama is treading on my 2nd Amendment and my right to free speech. THAT'S TWICE TODAY!
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  13. islenos

islenos New Member

Make sure you use a bolt action so they may keep count; shooting too fast will just confuse them and they have to start counting all over.:D
  14. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Thats funny I like that:cool:

BMP
  15. lb969

lb969 New Member

Is there another Pennsylvania around that I'm not aware of?