An Economist explains our healthcare spending habits and why we spend most...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Sep 13, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I heard this article referenced on Rush's show last week and something about it stuck with me. It makes sense to me and I've often used the argument that we have more expendable income as well. Here's the article. Share your thoughts on it! :)

From http://www.dailymail.com/Opinion/DonSurber/200909090307?page=1&build=cache

;)
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Best way for Barry to save money on Medicare...let the old people die:mad::mad:

There WILL be rationing. It is written in the AdolfCare bill. There is a cap on how much money the gov't will spend per year per person. That sound slike rationing to me. Any politician or liberal that says there will be no rationing is either lying or just plain ignorant:mad:

Obama's AdolfCare SUCKS!!!!!