An essay on revolvers...

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Sma11 Fry
    (9/9/02 11:56:13 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All An essay on revolvers...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello all, I'm doing an essay on the history and origins of the revolver and I could not find any resources out on the web. I was wondering if someone here could point me in the right direction. Thanks for any info.

Sma11 Fry

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (9/9/02 1:44:13 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: An essay on revolvers...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is a starting point for you.

www.colt.com/colt/html/i1...fcolt.html

You might want to post this in our Military Arms/ Military History forum. I bet Polishshooter could give some information.

Sma11 Fry
    (9/9/02 6:04:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Thanks
    Thanks for the start. I'll go to that forum and ask.

Sma11 Fry
  2. powdersmoke

powdersmoke New Member

Don't miss the 'Collier flintlock revolver' and other variations that came before Colt did his magic.