And, HE SCORES!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by armedandsafe, Apr 14, 2004.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I thought I had scored one last week when I picked up a 20lb weight belt (pure lead) for $5.

Today I dropped into the Pawnshop and got seduced by a Winchester Model 12 in 16 gauge. About 70% blue, but in prime mechanical condition. $300 out the door. Dropped a down payment on it and ran before I could change my mind.

For goodness sake, don't tell FirstInLine, yet. I haven't figgured out how to get it into the cabinet, yet. :D

Pops
  2. Txquadhunter

Txquadhunter Member

make a fake broom head to slide over the barrel. say ya found a neat collector broom at a sale for a few bucks. Just sweep your way to the cabinet
  3. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

HUMM

pops can teach us young'ns how to shoot skeet at TFF BBQ & washin machine shootout at Y's acres coralls. :D
  4. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:D i'll keep your secret!:p
  5. Nole

Nole New Member

you have to get a safe that she does not know the combo too
    works in our house
  6. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

Congradulations. Its a nice find. Now comes the fun part, paying the remainder of the balance.:)
  7. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Problem is, I'm not much of a shotgunner. I spent too much of my youth shooting precision rifle and can't get over the tendency to aim. However, I seem to do fairly well on game with a shotgun. almost as well as with a pistol. :D Went out one day in Arizona (many years ago) and got 5 or 6 dove with the shotgun with only a box of shells. Got a couple of bouncing cottontails and 4 or 5 running quail with about 15 or 20 rounds.

Pops
  8. BlueTic

BlueTic New Member

I've been looking at getting a good 16ga. I'm glad you got the model 12 - let me know how she shoots:D
  9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I'll figure out some way to get it in the house before 28 May. Then I can bring it up to the shoot and we'll see. It does look like FirstInLine will be coming along with me. :D

Pops