1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

And, HE SCORES!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by armedandsafe, Apr 14, 2004.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I thought I had scored one last week when I picked up a 20lb weight belt (pure lead) for $5.

Today I dropped into the Pawnshop and got seduced by a Winchester Model 12 in 16 gauge. About 70% blue, but in prime mechanical condition. $300 out the door. Dropped a down payment on it and ran before I could change my mind.

For goodness sake, don't tell FirstInLine, yet. I haven't figgured out how to get it into the cabinet, yet. :D

Pops
  2. Txquadhunter

Txquadhunter Member

make a fake broom head to slide over the barrel. say ya found a neat collector broom at a sale for a few bucks. Just sweep your way to the cabinet
  3. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

HUMM

pops can teach us young'ns how to shoot skeet at TFF BBQ & washin machine shootout at Y's acres coralls. :D
  4. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:D i'll keep your secret!:p
  5. Nole

Nole New Member

you have to get a safe that she does not know the combo too
    works in our house
  6. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

Congradulations. Its a nice find. Now comes the fun part, paying the remainder of the balance.:)
  7. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Problem is, I'm not much of a shotgunner. I spent too much of my youth shooting precision rifle and can't get over the tendency to aim. However, I seem to do fairly well on game with a shotgun. almost as well as with a pistol. :D Went out one day in Arizona (many years ago) and got 5 or 6 dove with the shotgun with only a box of shells. Got a couple of bouncing cottontails and 4 or 5 running quail with about 15 or 20 rounds.

Pops
  8. BlueTic

BlueTic New Member

I've been looking at getting a good 16ga. I'm glad you got the model 12 - let me know how she shoots:D
  9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I'll figure out some way to get it in the house before 28 May. Then I can bring it up to the shoot and we'll see. It does look like FirstInLine will be coming along with me. :D

Pops