And now Obama and Biden have their reason.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by GMFWoodchuck, Mar 11, 2009.

1. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  2. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Re: nd now Obama and Biden have their reason.

And now Obama and Biden have their reason.

My error.
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Cleveland had a shooting, also. Five down at the latest word I noticed.

Pops
  4. artabr

artabr New Member

Obama & Biden are part of the cause. I just heard that the shooter was one of 130 something people that were laid off. This was from a guy that just called in to a talkshow from one of the two towns where the shootings took place. :(

Art
  5. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Look people here we are, we have got to protect ourselveshere. We got Lay offs goin on all over the place and its gonna get tragic real fast. We all know some one who is gettin laid off or gonna get laid off so here it is, we got to keep an eye on our fellow man and keep him from doin harm. times are gettin desprate. I'm laid off and I know how it feels, trust me it aint gettin no better/
  6. 45nut

45nut New Member

Cleveland info here

This guy killed his wife, sister-in-law, her 4 year old and 2 year old twins. Then killed himself when the SWAT team stormed the house. I think the crowd had the appropriate response.

"Several dozen people lined up behind yellow police tape across the street from the home and cheered as a sheet-covered stretcher was removed from the house about an hour later."

I have never understood why cowards feel the need to kill their family in these situations. I understand being depressed, but this always baffles me.
  7. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

You know the "libs" are blaming the guns, not the lay offs/politicians. It would actually take "reasoning skills" to understand the root of the problem.
  8. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen

How can someone look a precious child in the face, innocent of all things, and kill them? What kind of maniac has no conscience that they could destroy a small child? Surely these people are in Hell. Just too terrible to contemplate. TJ
  9. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Politicians and layoffs have nothing to do with this. The man was a nutjob. None of us (I hope anyway) would ever consider doing this to our own family no matter how dismal the situation is. It is a shame that he wasn't "found" before hand and put into a nuthouse.
  10. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

Maybe, just maybe, if one of those victims had been armed this idiot could have been taken out before the body count increased. I see it as one more reason for people to carry and be proficient with firearms.

May God help the poor families of those left behind.
  11. obxned

obxned New Member

I guess a person who ignores the law against murder would be stopped in his tracks by a gun control law. On what planet?
  12. dge479

dge479 New Member

With or with out the gun, these people could go out and kill. The gun was his weapon of choice. He could have rented a van and made a fertilizer bomb. Oh wait, thats been done.
  13. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

And now because of that moron if a farmer wants a large quantity of fertilizer he gets questioned and looked at weird for doing the same thing he's been doing for 50 years.
  14. islenos

islenos New Member

Millions of people have been violently killed prior to the invention of the firearm. They act as if, by banning firearms, no one will be murdered.
  15. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

Hmmmm...Fifty Million have been killed post that invention, as well. Most in the 20th Century.

Part of this "problem" is "internet overload". Thanks to speedy communications of the most trivial of incidents, they take on an immediacy all out of proportion to their real impact on society. And those with an "agenda" are quick to seize upon this "immediacy" - IOW, "If it bleeds it leads" - is what rules the day.

Yes I feel sorry for those family members targeted, just as I feel sorry for the well-like guy that tried, (fatally), to use his pickup truck to prevent further carnage. But I also have to ask, "what would have been the result if some of these folks were armed ? ". The perp wouldn't have had a "shooting gallery". That his was a "suicide mission" is evident. And we"re seeing more reports of this sort of thing of late. Why ? I suspect an "anti-gun agenda".

I can't think of any way to prevent this sort of thing, anymore than a lot of professionals at federal, state and local levels, can. By all reports this guy could have joined the FBI, he was so "clean"......So how can any gun-restrictive law prevent these sorts of tragedies ? Only way I can deduce is to remove each and every firearm from private possession. But, then, what's to stop someone from "rolling his own" ? Making effecive firearms is relatively easy. Full autos are by far easier than selective fire. And limitations on bolt guns, ( easier by far), are limited only by the recoil the shooter is willing to absorb......... All it take is some basic machine tooling......Or are we going to investigate/prosecute the tens of thosands of machinests extant in America ? >MW