....And Our u.n. Bill is .........

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, Aug 6, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

less than nothing !!! oh thats a bit harsh now , let's look at what the UN does for the USA

Helps her enemies plot better attacks , and in some cases finances them ,

belittles the US and puts nations like north Korea Syria and burma in charge if human rights as the US always screws up

uses the US military to bring new radical muslim groups to power around the world then demand the US take care of them until they are ready to attack the USA themselves

and is helping educate a new generation of hide the eugenicists behind the environmental label and help kill off 90% of the planet

see?

the UN does LOTS!!!!!

and never forget the 147 member working committee thats working hard on taking all those nasty guns away , they even consulted nancy on that!! ( nancy P i mean i think nancy R would shoot em on sight)
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  3. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

John Henry, shame on you, to say we get nothing in return. How dare you. The UN gives us much!
    Why we get constant assaults against our constitution, our 2nd admendment rights, our ability to defend ourselves. Our greatest enemies are given a platform to come onto our soil and spit in our faces. For every dollar we give them, twenties times that is spent to undermind our power in the world.
    If only we could grow something with the manure we get from them.
    Why it was one of their choppers carrying members of our Seal Team 6 who carried them on their last mission. Forgive me for being a tad jaded against them, and thinking our men should be in our aircraft under our control.
    I understand there is going to be a movie coming out about the US working with the UN. Titled "Hell in a Handbasket".
  4. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The UN can go P up a rope. Oh wait, I've said that before.
  5. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Active Member

I think the UN is running about everybody and everything in DC. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! :mad: :mad: :mad:
  6. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

"I understand there is going to be a movie coming out about the US working with the UN. Titled "Hell in a Handbasket".

Don't you mean about the U.S. working FOR the un ?