And the Prophets said...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Michael G, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Michael G

Michael G New Member

And the prophets said " The anti-Christ will rise up out of the Middle East and he will wear a Blue turban".

If I ever see Obama gifted with a blue turban from a dignitary of one of those Middle Eastern countries including Saudi Arabia, I'll know the time has come.
  2. artabr

artabr New Member

It ain't blue, but it is Obozo and it is a turban. ;)
    You would not believe how many sites have scrubbed this picture from their pages. :rolleyes: :mad:

Art

Attached Files:

3. obxned

obxned New Member

But he exlaimed that that thing on his head said '999'.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

What is the source of this quote? I don't recognize it from the scriptures. Only read the Koran once many years ago and don't recall that passage. Have only read about 10% of the Hadith. Blue turban? Blue Helmet? Hmmm.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I think the next one is gona have help. Three or 4 of them led by one. I recall something about the 4 corners of the earth. Got plenty of willing puppets.
  6. Michael G

Michael G New Member

Internet says:Nostradamus