And the winner is ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by army mp, Jan 27, 2010.

1. army mp

army mp Member

Just wondering which of the fine politicians we have in office. you would vote as top A-hole. Now so this is not totally one sided. You can not name Nancy Pelosi Or Barrac Obama. These two are in a class of their own. My vote would have to go to Charles Shumer. I think he is going to be hard to beat. I felt his speech a few years back, about. Owning a gun for protection. Would be the same as owning a fire truck. To protect you from a house fire. Now I don’t own a fire truck, but I do have smoke detectors and fire extinguishers. There are a few more I could add. But Just the one. That you think disserves this prestigious award.. And try to keep it clean.
  2. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

Mayor Bloomberg of NYC is without a doubt the biggest political butt hole in the land. He is pursuing the criminalization of guns with reckless abandonment. He extends illegal investigations into other states in his all out quest to make firearm ownership a thing of the past.

He is using his local political powers to influence the entire nation. So far he has not done too well but he will not stop trying and he will use his personal fortune to extend his ideals long past the time he is out of office. He is a danger to our freedoms that should not be taken lightly.
  3. red14

red14 Active Member

Hillary Clinton, a trail of dead bodies follow her.
  4. navis128

navis128 New Member

Barney Frank...he set us down the road to financial meltdown and then said..."who me?"

Power is about the only thing that guy has going for him...and that's going to be taken away from him shortly.
  5. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Eric Holder, pardons the corrupt (b/c he is too) and is more worried about protecting other countries than his own. He would rather talk about race issues than the issues at hand. This ain't the 60's bro, we all have moved on.
  6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

All of the above.
  7. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

A target rich environment. How do you pick out just one :mad:
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Yep! Can't be done.:mad:
  9. muddober

muddober Active Member

Pricless...
  10. artabr

artabr New Member

Yep.
    It's like doing a card trick with 535 cards plus 1 joker. "Pick a card, any card". :rolleyes: :mad:

Art
  11. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

12. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Patty Murray.

Aside from being on the wrong side of almost every issue in the country, I once had the pleasure of "meeting" her when I was in the fifth grade. All she talked about was how she tried to change something, and someone told her "you're just a mom in tennis shoes, what do you think you are going to do..." it was the most egotistical piece of **** I have ever heard in my life- to this day- and this was to a bunch of fifth graders. I think the worst part is, she probably believes it.

Of course her competition here in Washington state ain't bad either, our other senator, Ms. Cantwell, got her political start by working on Jerry Springer's short lived campaign :(. No, that is not a joke.

This is our representation at the senatorial level here in Washington State... sigh.
  13. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Timmy "Turbo Tax" Geithner for paying off AIG trading partners at 100 cent on the dollar for highly questionable and risky insurance contracts and then concealing from the public eye when he was chairman of the NY Fed. Everywhere this guy has been people have to watch where they walk. He is to quote Nixon "a crook".
  14. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

You are blessed with the Mom in Tennis Shoes (a campaign slogan) because Sen. Mitch McConnell withheld campaign funds from the Conservative GOP candidate till 3 days before the election. Too little too late Thank McConnell. There was not a Progressive enough GOP candidate to suit him.

I think that was a close race and help at the national level might have put her away.

See my signature line.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  15. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Kind of like eating potato chips, you can't have just one.