And then the fight started . . .

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by Pistolenschutze, Jul 19, 2008.

1. When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive.... So, I took her to a gas station.....

And then the fight started....

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver’s license. To verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home.

I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later.

The woman said, “Unbutton your shirt.”

So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair. She said, “That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me,” and she processed my Social Security application.

When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office.

She said, “You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten
    disability too.”

And then the fight started.....

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked, “Do you know her?”
    “Yes,” I sighed, “She’s my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn’t been sober since.”

”My God!” says my wife, ”Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?”

I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car.

You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny?

Yeah, well I couldn’t believe it.... he was a DWARF!!!

He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, “I AM NOT HAPPY!!!”

So, I looked down at him and said, “Well, then which one are you?”

2. artabr

artabr New Member

3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

4. PPK 32

PPK 32 Active Member

5. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    I was having a drink in a beer joint down in San Antonio when I heard some idiot Yankee yell "Why, if there had been a back door in the Alamo, there never would have been a Texas!"

And then the fight started...
  6. I was having a drink at a bar in Atlanta the other day, and some damnyankee yelled out, "General Sherman was a saint."

And then the fight started . . . :D;)
  7. pawn

pawn Active Member

good stuff :D
  8. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

I sat drinking Champagne with my French friends and said 'Its nice, but you cant beat the real thing' And then the fight started.
  9. I was talking with my English friend the other day and I said, "Glock pistols comprise the finest handgun designs ever produced."

And then the fight started . . . :D;):p
  10. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Say what you will Pistol, I know that you know the real thing when you see it. :)
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

A friend of mine was drunk one time and tried picking a fight with a midget who was sober. I guess the midget kicked the living daylights out of him.... :D:D:D:D

mike
    gn