Andrews Leather

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

badboybob
    (4/19/02 1:40:35 pm)
    Reply Andrews Leather
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Has anyone bought a holster from them? I ordered one 5 months ago (ok it was non stock left hand). They charged my credit card on 12/31. I called them 3 weeks ago and was told it would just be a few more days. Still no holster.
    I'm beginning to smell rip off. Comments anyone?

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/19/02 2:26:50 pm)
    Reply Re: Andrews Leather
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You're right it STINKS! They should not charge your card until they ship. Don't let it go so long that you can't have the card company reverse the charge.
    They may just be having trouble but I'd be leary.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/19/02 8:48:17 pm)
    Re: Andrews Leather
    That's much too long, DeSantis never takes that long
    with ANY custom work!

Check them out if you like www.desantisholster.com/
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

badboybob
    (5/7/02 5:09:27 pm)
    Reply andrews leather
    Ok, I take it all back. The holster came today and it is a fine piece of work. The gun fits perfectly and the leather does not need a break in. It was worth the wait.

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/7/02 6:37:39 pm)
    Reply Re: andrews leather
    Temper temper, go to the black board and write 'I am a badboybob 10 times.

Or, have a few brewskis and Loveably fondle your new holster and gun.

GG

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/7/02 8:31:06 pm)
    Reply Re: andrews leather
    hey BadBoy, I guess it's a good thing you didn't order a belt and extra mag. carrier to match!

ldsteff
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/8/02 11:40:25 pm)
    Reply I'll be damned!!
    Bad: Two years ago when we first got concealed carry I ordered a CC holster for my Kel Tec 9MM from a place down in Fla,to make a really long story short, before it was over I had 4 holsters and freight on my Visa when it was their fault--it took months to straighten out they kept shipping me the wrong product at one time tey insisted the Colt 1911 and the KelTec 9 were the same size!-I kept looking at your post and thinking "damn that sounds like the fools I bought from" it is, there is Andrews leather stamped on the back..great quality this holster still feels and smells new and it is maade beautifully, but one screwed up company!