Angry Americans

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 22WRF, Sep 22, 2009.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

2. cjh7819

cjh7819 New Member

DUH what was their first clue that people are angry. It dosen't take a poll or a genius to figure it out.
    Throw the liberal facisits out on their buts, try them for treason and send them to some other already screwed up place like Europe where that is a way of life. They would be happy and so would we. There should be a prerequisite for running for office and for judges. You must know and fully understand the constitution in the original intent. If you do not, you may not run or be appointed to any position in the government or Judicial system. It's not hard to understand original intent. Go back and read it. It says what it means. Read the Bill of Rights. Read the documents of the men who wrote the constitution. Don't add things or twist them into meaning something else.
    I have read it and I understand it. I only had a year and a half at a community college. Why is it so hard for people that have had more "education" than I've had to understand what this nation was founded upon.
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

You know the "fair and impartial" MSM and the feds will say that all those who are angry at the gov't are justracists:rolleyes:
  4. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

It's interesting as the polls are getting worse steadily. That is obviously why Obama is on his media blitz and it doesn't look like it's helping. It certainly looks better for 2010.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

This moron thought that he could say spread the wealth and we would be ok with it. That is how out of touch he is with working people. Remember he never worked a day in his life.
  6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Can you say "Projection," boys and girls?

Republicans and Independents are not concerned, because they are not, generally, violent by culture, training or upbringing. Democrats are concerned, because of the history of a large block of their party.

If that doesn't get me on a list, nothing will.

Pops
  7. muddober

muddober Active Member

"Tried for treason" and here I actually thought I was the only crazy on this forum. As crazy as that may sound to some treason is exactly one of the major crimes several of those bastards in congress have committed. They have monkeyed for special interest and lined their own pockets putting us beyond bankruptcy. I wrote something about treason a few weeks ago and if you are interested I think you can go to search and just type in treason.

Ron
  8. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

I (and others) have been "angry" for quite some time.
    Some are JUST NOW waking up.
    Will it be enough........and in time???
  9. Wild Hair

Wild Hair New Member

Hi everyone, Just got started with this forum and whats the first thread I see
    ANGRY AMERICANS. LoL, How natural in todays world. I never thought I would ever see a day when I would ever have to worry about my right to bear arms. I have talked to several people that have started selling their regesterd firearms and replacing them with unregisterd and hard to trace to them firearms, cant say as I blame them. I think the time is vast aproching when the only wepons we will have are the ones they can't trace back to us. Seems like a lot of americans have forgoten how their freedom was attained. It sure as hell wasn't given to them, But I bet they will remember what to do to keep it If it comes down to it. They tell me that our military will probably be the first to take up arms against a freedom taking goverment (ours) what do you think

I will tell you this,They will get my freedom and my guns bullet first.

But for now we can plan for that day and hope and pray our next president is a real american , with the values, that americans have given their lives for to protect for all these years.

By the way has anyone seen that A$$ H0!@$ birth certificate yet????????
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  10. cjh7819

cjh7819 New Member

Welcome to the forum Wild Hair. Looks like you'll fit right in.
  11. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

He doesn't need a birth certificate, he was conceived by the Midi-Chlorians:eek::D:D The Force is strong with that one:D:D

Or if you prefer, he was an immaculate conception and he is our new messiah:p

I'm still waiting to see a real birth certificate from the douchebag, too. But I don't think we ever will:rolleyes:

And welcome to the forum:D
  12. Wild Hair

Wild Hair New Member

Thanks

Looks like a good place to get in some good reading on various wepons, and maby some reloading tips as soon as I get another press. Like an idiot I let an ol boy talk me out of mine. Still have plenty of 40 S&W, 3006 and 7.62x39 but damned If I can find any 22 LR. Not one box to be found in town, can you believe it.
  13. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

The U.S. Constitution is a Contract between the Government and the Citizens of this country. The U.S. Congress is made up of more than 80% Lawyers. The main business of Lawyers is to find a way to break a Contract. Is it any wonder that they are trying to dismantle every part of it that protects the Citizens? Welcome aboard Wild Hair.
  14. red14

red14 Active Member

The U.S. Congress is made up of more than 80% Lawyers.:eek::mad::eek:

Goodness Gracious, that is scary!:eek:

Welcome Wild Hair, you fit right in.:)

15. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

I'd like to throw out the treasonous Neo-cons out too, the RINOs (Republicans in Name Only). They too deserve to be ousted and tried. Let's not forget that much of the groundwork was laid under the BUSH administration, for the loss of freedoms we are currently experiencing - and those yet to come. HE started the spending, HE led us into an unnecessary war, HE brought us the Patriot Act (which doesn't protect us), HE wouldn't close down the frickin' borders, HE started with the Stimulus spending bullcrap, HE started bailing out the banks and private companies. And the republicrats joined right in.

The crises will increase, as will the loss of our freedoms. :mad: