Anita Dunn's hero is Mao

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by momo, Oct 18, 2009.

1. momo

momo Former Guest

Anita Dunn, Obozo's communications director, said in a speech that Mao was one of the people she respected most in the world. HUH? One of the biggest mass murderers of the 20th century is her hero! Now she is spouting off that Fox News is nothing more than a wing of the Republican party. We need to get rid of these Marxist loving sobs if its the last thing we do on this earth. And Miss Dunn, if your dumb A$$ boss can't take the heat from Fox News, get the hell out of the kitchen!:mad::mad::mad:
  2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Nothing surprises me about this administration.
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Just look at Obama's friends Chavez, Castro and all other communists.
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Maoists are alive and kicking and are very active in countries like India. They are a violent group that likes to behead and basically kill people. It doesn't seem to matter who they kill to get their point across either, civilians, police, politicians.

I can't imagine an active Mao movement in the majority of the administration today as that is a super scary scenario. The only thing that would come from that is a massive death toll.

This movement in the Obomba administration almost sounds like it is following the below strategy doesn't it?

Maoists in India, as elsewhere, have adopted the ‘Protracted People’s War’ (PPW) as the strategy to achieve their political objective. The PPW is divided into three phases: occupy the land; step up the guerilla struggle; and bring power to the people.

http://www.isn.ethz.ch/isn/Current-...-B3DB-1461-98B9-E20E7B9C13D4&lng=en&id=108445
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

70 million, that alot of blood on ones hands.
  6. 40CalJoe

40CalJoe New Member

This admistration is made up of nothing but commie lovers. They just had to fire Van Jones because he got outed as a commie lover.

There should be as much stink made about this this pearl of anti Americanism.
  7. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    My gut feeling is that they are quickly imploding.... I pray....:rolleyes:
  8. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

I fixed that for you. ;):)

They are all commies, they are they enemy of freedom and the America we love. That's all. :cool:
  9. Will_G

Will_G New Member

If CNN would report truthfully on stuff like this rather than trying to mislabel (and worse) Rush Limbaugh, I might begin to think of them as a media outlet rather than a propaganda arm for the Democrats.
  10. Michael G

Michael G New Member

It was hard to concentrate on her little podium speech about Mao, when every time she opened her mouth, she stuck her tongue out to wet it. Reminded me of a cow sticking it's tongue up it's nose while eating.
  11. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

One tenth of the population at that time.
  12. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

The Maoist movement in India almost sounds exactly like ACORN in respect of their tactics.

SEIU would be their union ...
  13. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

This is what I believe happened. Anita Dunn had a bunch of her peons in a meeting and said something like this. Watch this **it. I am going out there and put Mao and Mother Theresa in the same sentence. Those idiots the American people are so stupid they will think i am queen of Sheba.

Or, she is really dumber than a rock and someone told her to go out and use Mao in a sentence like she did cause it would score her brownie points with the public.

I think the first one is what happened. These people are so far in left field that we will never see eye to eye with them.
  14. momo

momo Former Guest

Holy crapola batman, another moron in this administration likes Mao, Ron Bloom the new car czar. When is this s*** going cease?