1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I dn't always agree with her and I sometimes think she gets a bit out in the field, but I like this one. Snippetts, to conform to copyright laws:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/negroes-with-guns/
    :thumbsup:

Pops
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I like the fact that she refers to them as 'MessNBC'.

Seems pretty accurate to me. :p

I also like that she's right most of the time.
  3. 56Python

56Python New Member

I always read the Ann Coulter Column, but she apparently sold it to a RHINO in the last six months and I haven’t read it since.

I really miss the old Ann. The new one has her head somewhere that is obstructing her views. I’m starting to think that the new owner is really Lindsey Graham in drag.
  4. Python

Python Former Guest

More like BSNBC.
  5. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

:ya::yeahthat:
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Ya, what the heck happened to her?
    I really started to doubt her when she was on the Chris Christy, the muslim appeaser, bandwagon for Pres.

Of all the people that I thought that knew something about islam, it was her, boy was I wrong.

I still like her don't get me wrong but I now view her with a lot more skepticism. The "like" level has dropped a couple of notches.

As far as the article goes, she nailed it again! :D