1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Another 10/22

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

milmat1
    (1/6/03 7:33:39 pm)
    Reply Another 10/22
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello all:
    Just surfed in, What a cool forum ! I have a two year old 10/22, up until this last month i hadn't even fired this gun. (SHAME ON ME! ). I installed a extended mag release and just now ordered a simmons 3x9x32 scope.
    I can't make up my mind weather to trick it out or just leave it stock for now. I am a machinist, have a laithe and milling machine etc. So i wonder what other cool mods you guys have made to these guns, I am mainly interested in plinking but i want to make the gun as accurate as possible. For some back deck target shooting. As well as dusting tree rats from about 50-75 yds ha ha...
    Anyway i am really enjoying the forum, tons of good info here. matt

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/6/03 7:48:53 pm)
    Reply Re: Another 10/22
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WELCOME, try crusing back a few pages here......looking through thread/topic`s...plenty on all. Specific questions. Cheap parts abound. Great little rifles..

LTS

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/6/03 8:00:10 pm)
    Hello and welcome to The Firearms Forum.

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

outdoorsman260
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 9:08:14 pm)
    Welcome.

blake.prohosting.com/~redneck4