Another Anti-Gun Judge ......

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Feb 25, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

If you live in one of those turncoats states, write their name down, and remember it. :mad: Republicans my a$$.
  3. cutter

cutter New Member

Republicans Jon Kyl and John McCain (AZ), Bob Corker and Lamar Alexander (TN), Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe (ME), Jeff Sessions (AL), Lisa Murkowski (AK), Scott Brown (MA), and Lindsey Graham (SC) joined all Democrats in voting for Furman.

Who wudda thunk huh?:eek:
    The have all been RINO's all the time!!
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I had the mistaken opinion that mccain was at the top of the heap. Once his real opinions were put on front street during his election campaign, and since then, including the OP, I decided was right. It's just not the heap I thought he would be on top of.