Another AR question???????????

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Barney5
    (12/29/01 12:01:38 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Another AR question???????????
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a SP-1 AR and the lower has a large hole that connects the upper to the lower. Who makes a large hole M4 upper if anyone. And is Hesse AR's any good?

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/29/01 5:40:26 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Another AR question???????????
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bushmaster and nothing wrong with Hesse, though everyone love to bash them. LTS

Barney5
    (12/29/01 6:42:30 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Another AR question???????????
    Thanks LTS, I found it on the bushmaster website, They make a converter pin. Do all companys that make AR uppers use the same size mounting pin hole?

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/29/01 7:00:25 pm)
    Most except for Colt...

Barney5
    (12/29/01 8:08:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Another AR question???????????
    Are there any uppers to stay away from, Because there so many like S&S, American sprit arms, They seem to be alot cheaper than OLY, Bushmaster?

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/29/01 8:15:28 pm)
    I have yet to see a crudy upper from any of those you mentioned....most are contract parts that are just put together by others, though not always the case. I would look real hard for a take-off (used) I have had excellent luck finding 98%+ used uppers complete, for a lot less than new. LTS