Another DEM Bails Out.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Insulation Tim, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

2. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Bwaney Fwank

Good news today...Just seen on Fox the notorious liberal-progressive-anti-gun Barney Frank has decided not to run for re-election...:D

Heard he was going to mount his boyfriend as a canidate for his position...:D(Sorry...I couldnt resist that.)
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Re: Bwaney Fwank

Is this true or just a joke? If it's true, this truly is great news. I've prayed I'd see that self serving deviant out of office, one way or another.
  4. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

for the life of me, i never could under stand how the voters of her district could perpetually elect a :barf: like that...
  5. reynolds357

reynolds357 Former Guest

Re: Bwaney Fwank

According to Fox News it is true.
  6. reynolds357

reynolds357 Former Guest

When did Barney get to be a her?
  7. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

It seems his district has been re-districted into fareness for opponents to run agaist him.His policys have been some of the most destructive in history.And his new ones are now choking off the banks ablility to create growth with high restrictions.Austa La Vista you Loonie Liberal Left Wing Elmer Fudd Freak!!!!!!
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  8. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

Barney would probably tell you at birth. :eek:
  9. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

If it is true, that is great news and all i can say is :dance::dancingdots::ya:. .Now if only Barber Boxer ,Diane Frainstein, and Charles Shummer or how ever you spell his name would do the samething.
  10. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    He admitted it would be a rough campaign and he doesn't like the grind of raising money. He was ready to resign immediately but his people talked him into staying out the rest of his term. 32 years that loud mouth blowhard has been a thorn in the side of the house and it is about 31 1/2 years to late in my opinion. He was good for some laughs but most of the time listening to his speeches I wanted to grab him by the throat to shut him up. I'm sure he feels the same way about me but I don't care.
  11. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    My guess... there is some investigation getting too close that's making

ole Barney nervous enough to bail out.

Better to quit while ahead, that be forced out in shame.
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  12. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

ding, ding, ding... winner, chicken dinner :bow:

doh, i should have seen that one... :)
  13. majortoo

majortoo New Member

Wow!
    Too much napalm! Cease fire! Mr. Frank served our country to the best of his ability, and he was lawfully elected by the people. We must respect that. If you have specifics regarding corruption, bribes or other violation of the Constitution, please speak up. Otherwise, you become caricatures of extremism and lose all credibility. Aren't we more effective if we focus on the person we want to elect to replace him?
  14. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Al...Yeah!! The light bulb winked on!!! You may be on to something there. The 'higher-ups' or other wise known as 'rare-air breathers' at the FBI and other Law Enforcement agencies sometimes have a tendency to avoid 'messy' prosecutions involving influential people...Many times they prefer to make them an offer they cant refuse... ie: "You retire with your fat pension now and we wont take this any further." If they aient stoooopid, they take the offer.
  15. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Whoaaa Dude.... :yikes:.... please tell me you aren't Barney's significant other...,:na-na:

Remember the line.... Nothing quite like the smell of Napalm in the morning...:D
  16. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

Barney Uses Back Door to Land Lover a Fannie Job

"It has been an open secret that Barney Frank used his position in the United States House and his influence to help his ex-boyfriend obtain a lucrative position at Fannie Mae, but now Barney Frank is finally admitting what many of us have known for a long time. He is not apologetic for this conflict of interest–and is in denial that a conflict exists–but rather is defending this because everybody does it."
  17. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

He also said his long time boyfriend wanted him to spend more time at home.:eek:
  18. reynolds357

reynolds357 Former Guest

His abilities were obviously very limited if what we got was the best of them.
  19. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Sooo...

Barny didn't have anything to do with with the meltdown of the housing crisis?

I must respect him'?

Seriuosly? The guy that was at the forfront of our nations demise should 'deserve' my respect?

Yer a funny guy.

Go troll somewhere else.
  20. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Damn, my troll meter has pegged and I detect a barking moonbat is the reason. In any event, the only thing Barnyard Frank ever served was his own pocketbook.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.