Another Exploding Package and Congresswoman Shot

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Shooter45, Jan 8, 2011.

1. 22shot

22shot New Member

Dr. Park Dietz
    Forensics Psychiatrist
    Park Dietz and Assc.

"The real issue here has to do with the fact that serious mental illness can transform any political or religious thought into justification for murder; assasination; mass murder; or genocide."

AOL News
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  2. Blue Tiger

Blue Tiger New Member

Can a psychotic be incuced to commit such crimes? Yes, but it would not have to be a psychotic and can be a depressive person who is given anti-depressants that in very rare cases cause homicidal-suicidal behaviour, but it doesn't have to be a high % to be a huge problem.

Also, "lone " political assassins are usually programmed and similar to the Assassins secret society, where the word comes from, as is pointed out in Gods of Eden by historian Wm. Bramley.

There is also psychotronics which can be used for mind control. It has already been established that Russia was bombarding the NW US with low frequency radio beams set at bio-electronic frequencies which affect neurological and bio functioning, reducing mental ability making people more suggestive (Gods of Eden, 1990; NBC Magazine with David Brinkley, 1981). Haarp is suspected of being such a transmitter.

In his article, « Experiments in Distant Influence, » Prof. Leonid Vasiliev of St. Petersburg University's Physiology Dept., reported that he and his colleagues found that even very low level radiation can cause emotional instability.

The Jan. 11-17, 1993 issue of Defense News reported that U.S. political and military officials are obtaining Russian mind control technology. The Warrior's Edge (1990, Wm. Morrow) by Col. John Alexander, Major Richard Groller, and Janet Morris, discusses such psychotronic technology, describing mind control effects, inside the United States, that have been created by the Russian Tesla Magnifying ELF Woodpecker transmitters.

Alexander is a leading American expert on psychotronics, and Nexus magazine, in its Oct.-Nov. '93 article « Psychic Warfare and Non-Lethal Weapons », reports Alexander worked closely with C.B. Scott Jones, head of the Rockefeller Foundation, and he had close personal ties to the White House, having a long association with Al Gore, Jr., who is a Freemason.

After reading the articles linked by Steve4102, I see that Loughner very much fits the profile of a disorganized schizophrenic--disorganized speech, inappropriate laughter, and onset in late adolescence all fit-- but with some negative symptoms and also conduct disorder and substance abuse.

Arizona is apparently at the lower end of spending on mental health services but the prognosis for such an illness is poor. Schizophrenics are rarely violent but this particular person was considered high risk for violent behaviour.

Whether there was a direct or active conspiracy is unknown but it does look like it was allowed to happen, which would be an indirect or passive conspiracy. But I'm glad the ranting Dubnik admitted that there was no evidence the rampage had anything to do with political rhetoric and a survey says most people say the same.
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

That's just it, what motivates a psychopath like Loughner is nonsense to a normal person. Their thoughts may contain real elements of factual information but they are put together in a non-sensical patchwork.

Write three sentences about totally unrelated topics. Then form a new sentence using words contained in each of the first three. This illustrates severe schizophrenia, at least in my limited understanding. Their words may start off apparently expressing some thought until a particular word triggers another thought, and on and on. Therefore to blame their actions on particular political pundits or movements is ridiculous. You might as well say they did it because the moon is made of green cheese.
  4. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Fascinating stuff. One thing which immediately comes to mind is the 60-Hz electromagnetic field which permeates our urban environment.... and this is only one example..... our environment is saturated with man-made electromagnetic radiation, filling up the spectrum from a few kilohertz up into the gigahertz range. I don't know if any of these radiations are intended to have psychotronic effects, but it might be possible that they contribute to "disorientation" among succeptible individuals.

According to what I have read, a Dr. Persinger in Canada reported that he can induce hallucinations and "haunting" experiences in a laboratory setting, by subjecting volunteers to specific electromagnetic frequencies.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Can you believe this.

Attached Files:

6. ofitg

ofitg New Member

According to some people, this would be clear evidence that Baptists (or perhaps even Christians in general) were responsible for Loughner's rampage.

I hope we don't have any such people on this forum....
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

i dont think these are real Christians. Might think they are.

BTW i dont think anybody in particular caused him to loose it. I think he was dropped on his head when he was delivered.
  8. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I keep thinking about the all things that must have been swimming around in this kid's head. With his "skull shrine" and black robes, and his bizarre ritual of burning the flag while a song plays "Let the bodies hit the floor", it sounds like he was infatuated with some type of creepy subculture...."Goth", is that what they call it? I remember that the Columbine HS shooters were into something along those lines.
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

its strange. The body is made up of chemicals. You mix up certain ones and genetics you get Mother Teresa others and you get hitler.

Heck i listened to ozzy and look at me im fine.:D:D:D:D:D
  10. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Loughner is a very strange critter, and it's just human nature to try to understand what makes him tick..... but I agree that we can't blame anybody but Loughner for what happened, and it's probably a waste of time trying to guess what his motive was. When we finally hear what motivated him, it's liable to be something truly weird. Martians, or talking wastebaskets, or who knows what.....?
  11. 22shot

22shot New Member

Blue Tiger
    Thanks for your input on psychotics. Something to digest.

Interestig input on "mind control' with microwaves and ELF.

A while ago; there were articles about the U.S. Navys' usage of ELF to communicate with it's submerged submarines; it was alleged that this ELF hampered a whales natural navigation abilities; they beached themselves?
    Also; it is alleged that microwave communications adversly affect the "navigation' of honey bees; they are unable to return to the "hives".

It's clear now why I've seen some people wraping their heads in tin foil !

Maybe if Loughner had done the same thing??
  12. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

I guess we won't know for sure until after he is dead and they can dissect his brain.

I would suggest they do it as early as possible.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011