Another Exploding Package and Congresswoman Shot

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Shooter45, Jan 8, 2011.

1. ofitg

ofitg New Member

According to some people, this would be clear evidence that Baptists (or perhaps even Christians in general) were responsible for Loughner's rampage.

I hope we don't have any such people on this forum....
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

i dont think these are real Christians. Might think they are.

BTW i dont think anybody in particular caused him to loose it. I think he was dropped on his head when he was delivered.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  3. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I keep thinking about the all things that must have been swimming around in this kid's head. With his "skull shrine" and black robes, and his bizarre ritual of burning the flag while a song plays "Let the bodies hit the floor", it sounds like he was infatuated with some type of creepy subculture...."Goth", is that what they call it? I remember that the Columbine HS shooters were into something along those lines.
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

its strange. The body is made up of chemicals. You mix up certain ones and genetics you get Mother Teresa others and you get hitler.

Heck i listened to ozzy and look at me im fine.:D:D:D:D:D
  5. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Loughner is a very strange critter, and it's just human nature to try to understand what makes him tick..... but I agree that we can't blame anybody but Loughner for what happened, and it's probably a waste of time trying to guess what his motive was. When we finally hear what motivated him, it's liable to be something truly weird. Martians, or talking wastebaskets, or who knows what.....?
  6. 22shot

22shot New Member

Blue Tiger
    Thanks for your input on psychotics. Something to digest.

Interestig input on "mind control' with microwaves and ELF.

A while ago; there were articles about the U.S. Navys' usage of ELF to communicate with it's submerged submarines; it was alleged that this ELF hampered a whales natural navigation abilities; they beached themselves?
    Also; it is alleged that microwave communications adversly affect the "navigation' of honey bees; they are unable to return to the "hives".

It's clear now why I've seen some people wraping their heads in tin foil !

Maybe if Loughner had done the same thing??
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  7. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

I guess we won't know for sure until after he is dead and they can dissect his brain.

I would suggest they do it as early as possible.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011