Another Fast and Furious Perspective

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jedwil, Jul 11, 2012.

1. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

thanks

i read it and i didn't learn anything i allready knew.

the media is bought and paid for and they aint gona bite the hand that feeds them or gives them an offer they cant refuse. I say that as if the media is american owned. silly me.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the media we have now is the pay off for gun control in Australia and the UK

dont beleive me ? take a look

the murdoch and packer media where nothing before gun control , small local news outfits then they backed the UN play and the UN gave them both interest free development loans , they bought news of the world and 15 other news papers in 2 years and went on from there ..

media is owned by those pushing the UN agenda