1. big_buck_hunter_76

big_buck_hunter_76 New Member

i have a 300 savage pump by remington the serial # is 209372 modele # is 760 i have gone as far as calling remington and they cant even help me i would realy like to know what this gun is worth if anything.
  2. Contenderizer

Contenderizer New Member

Welcome to TFF big buck,

The Remington 760 (a side-action rifle) was manufactured in many different versions and calibers. Yours apparently is chambered in 300 Savage. These guns vary in value from $275 (standard version) to $5,000 (gold inlaid).

I suggest you call or write Remington and ask what version (model) you have based upon the serial number. They CAN tell you that much. Once you have that, we can help with value. In the interim, post some photos.