Another one bites the dust.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, May 24, 2012.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

2. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Sorry, what am I looking for? T-shirts?
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

good grief

shirt lifters paradise

well now we know what the target is
  4. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

Gay pride, dude. Oh well.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  6. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

LOL, since when is July NOT the month of our Independence?

Unbelievable.

Well, I don't usually shop there anyway, but now, well, now I have another BIG reason not to. I'm not one for boycotts, but, when they're this blatant, then forget 'em.
  7. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

I have Irish ancestry. The gay movement, by stealing the RAINBOW as their symbol have defiled it. They have taken something magical and turned into something repulsive. Why do they have to advertise their gayness. I don't care if you are gay, just don't expect me to join in.
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Do they sell straight pride shirts?
  9. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

not surprising, corporate america is going to worship at the feet of baal if that means casting morality aside...

i have now come to the conclusion that i am living in the occupied roman empire ever since Obama proclaimed the the United States is no longer a Christian Nation...

did you know that the very first european immigrants to NA established a colonoy in Virginia in the early 1600s, and dedicated the new land to the gospel of Jesus Christ, planting a giant wooden cross in their settlement? how far we have come...
  10. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Yep, the first colonies were undeniably established as Christian. But the American revolution changed all that, when we started inviting people from all over the world, from all walks of life, and all religions to join us.

I hate to agree with Obama on anything, but I believe he was correct in saying the U.S. was not a Christian nation. In fact the first amendment insured it wasn't. The fact that abortion is legal in this nation proves that.

That said, we Christians still have a voice in what the government does, and whether it violates our Christian principles. We should all join together with the Roman Catholic church to defend their right to not participate in a government program that violates their principles.
    Last edited: May 24, 2012
  11. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

and, did you know that George Washington, at the very first presidential inaugural address bowed in prayer asking God for his blessings on our nation:

"Such being the impressions under which I have, in obedience to the public summons, repaired to the present station, it would be peculiarly improper to omit, in this first official act, my fervent supplications to that Almighty Being who rules over the universe, who presides in the councils of nations and whose providential aide can supply every human defect, that His benediction may consecrate to the liberties and happiness of the people of the United States a Government instituted by themselves for these essential purposes; and may enable every instrument employed in its administration to execute with success, the functions allotted to his charge.

In tendering this homage to the Great Author of every public and private good, I assure myself that it expresses your sentiments not less than my own; nor those of my fellow-citizens at large, less than either. No people can be bound to acknowledge and adore the Invisible Hand which conducts the affairs of men more than the people of the United States.

Every step by which they have advanced to the character of an independent nation seems to have been distinguished by some token of providential agency; and in the important revolution just accomplished in the system of their United government, the tranquil deliberations and voluntary consent of so many distinct communities, from which the event has resulted can not be compared with the means by which most governments have been established, without some return of pious gratitude, along with an humble anticipation of the future blessings which them past seem to presage.

These reflections, arising out of the present crisis, have forced themselves too strongly on my mind to be suppressed. You will join with me I trust in thinking, that there are none under the influence of which the proceedings of a new and free Government can more auspiciously commence.

We ought to be no less persuaded that the propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained; and since the preservation of sacred fire of liberty and the destiny of the republican model of government are justly considered as deeply, perhaps finally, staked of the experiment...

I shall take my present leave; but not without resorting once more to the Benign Parent of the Human Race, in humble supplication that, since He has been pleased to favor the American people with opportunities for deliberating in perfect tranquility, and dispositions for deciding with unparalleled unanimity on a form of government for the security of their union and the advancement of their happiness, so His divine blessings may be equally conspicuous in the enlarged views, the temperate consultations and the wise measures on which the success of this Government must depend."
    -President George Washington April 30, 1789

now we have a muslim for a president, should we be surprised at the rapid downfall and deterioration of our nation?
  12. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Seriously disappointing, but as said, corporate America (and western civilisation) is toeing the PC line. The homosexual bunch are trying to impose their influence and values in every area they can. They started claiming to be victims and underdogs and have become increasingly pushy and are now bullying society to sink to thier values.
  13. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

is it considered a hate crime in the US to say that homosexuality is immoral? is that where we are at right now in our country?