Another One Bites The Dust.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by artabr, Feb 12, 2010.

1. artabr

artabr New Member

Music to read by. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo ;) :D

Kennedy won't run for re-election in RI

Feb 12 01:18 AM US/Eastern
    By ANDREW MIGA and MICHELLE R. SMITH
    Associated Press Writers

WASHINGTON (AP) - Rep. Patrick Kennedy has decided not to seek re-election after eight terms in Congress, saying his life is "taking a new direction" just months after the death of his father and mentor, Sen. Edward Kennedy.
    The Rhode Island Democrat taped a message with his decision to be aired on Rhode Island's television stations Sunday night. The Associated Press viewed the message Thursday, ahead of the announcement.

Click link for "the rest of the story".
    Great comments also.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9DQF5F80&show_article=1

Art
  2. petesusn

petesusn New Member

One after another. And others will probably not be re-elected. Are we seeing the start of another Republican controlled congress?
  3. 45nut

45nut Active Member

My favorite comment

Rumor has it that Kennedy heard that the Olympics are adding "Waitress Sandwich" to the Summer Games.

Soooo, he has to start "practicing" and will team with a 'Dodd to be named later' in a bid to "honor" Teddy and Crissy and "bring home the Gold".

Training begins at the nearest Bar & Grill. Honest, decent hard working waitresses beware - another generation of priviledged, spoiled, drunken idiot rich guys are 'on the way'.

The People are getting fed up.

Another one:

You know, you have to believe that God is taking it all back. That family is the richest bunch of loosers on the planet.
    Joe Kennedy - Bootlegger, Market manipulator.
    Joe P. Jr. - dies in mid-air collision
    JFK - womanizer, drug addicted, assinated
    RFK - assasinated
    Rosemary Kennedy - lobotomy
    Kathleen Kennedy Cavendish - plane crash
    Jacqueline Kennedy gives birth to her stillborn daughter
    Patrick Bouvier Kennedy, dies two days after his birth
    Ted Kennedy - Expelled from college, Plane crash, Chappaquiddick, brain cancer death
    Joseph P. Kennedy II is the driver in a car accident that leaves one passenger, Pam Kelley paralyzed
    Edward "Ted" Kennedy, Jr cancer at 12, looses leg
    David Kennedy dies from a Demerol and cocaine overdose
    William Kennedy Smith is tried for rape
    Michael Kennedy died in a skiing into a tree
    John F. Kennedy, Jr., his wife, and sister-in-law were killed when he crashed a plane
    Patrick Kennedy - drug addict looser
    Michael C. Skakel - kills a girl when 16 and convicted 27 yrs later

I know I am missing several more but if any family has, and deserves the mark of Cain, it is the Kennedy's.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  4. Helix_FR

Helix_FR New Member

As one of my co-workers put it. The American people couldn't get rid of them so God did.
  5. navis128

navis128 New Member

That Caroline isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer either. I think it's rats abandoning the ship. Better to leave then to be ran out on a rail.
  6. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I think his disapprovals are more than 60%.

It would be funny, though unlikely, if his seat went to a Republican especially if it's a TEA party affiliated one. That would have to be the Hand of G*d in R.I..

I seem to recall that Joe Jr. was killed when an explosive packed B-24 exploded while attacking a V-1 launch site on the coast of Germany/Denmark (?) When he got ready to bail out he switched over to remote control from a chase plane. He ceased to exist. He was supposed to be picked up by sub. A very dangerous mission. I have to give credit to him for that. Even if his military career was suppose to launch him onto the political scene.
  7. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Trouble, you are correct.
    At least he didn't have to have his dad MAKE him a hero, as he did in the case of his brother, who let his PT BOAT be run down by a destroyer, LOL!
  8. navis128

navis128 New Member

I don't think any of those "kids" of ole Joe's had any desire to be in politics really...he was living his dream thru them and had undue influence.

Camelot was just a fictional novel...I never understood that correlation.
  9. wpage

wpage Active Member

Lets hope we can get someone decent to take his place.
    By the way Thanks Navis128!