Another One for the Bad Guys!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by steve4102, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Conman

Conman Active Member

The address in the header of the web site is:

Stafford County Attorney's Office
    259 County Farm Road
    Dover, NH 03820
  2. dge479

dge479 New Member

I think you are right, that is more than likely the way it will go down.
  3. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
  4. dge479

dge479 New Member

So basically Mr Sarti doesnt trust the govt, so they declare him mentally incompetant and the govt seives his guns this will make him trust his govt , how??

I have watched these shows too and they do try to find the people that are "charecters" I guess that shows the true motive of the show itself.

There is nothing wrong with prepping for hard times and if someone wants to build a bomb shelter or live in an underground vault on their property, far be it from mwe to stop them.
    Life favors the prepared and it does not take much to create chaos. Disruption in oil flow, food shotage from a drought etc whatever.
    I agree his rights were violated in many ways, sad to see these things going on. He and others need support.
  5. dge479

dge479 New Member