Another Plinker...

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/19/02 7:57:44 pm)
    Reply Another Plinker...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    An Armscor...amazingly accurate...and fun to shoot!...

Vibe77
    (7/20/02 6:03:48 pm)
    Reply Re: Another Plinker...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Or for a bit more money you can get the same action in nicer wood....Called a Dan Wesson Coyote.

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 6:21:13 pm)
    Reply "Vibe"...
    I'd like to know more about the Dan Wesson, do you have a link or Pic?...

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/21/02 8:47:10 am)
    Reply Re: "Vibe"...
    LawII...

History was made once again at Dan Wesson Firearms with the introduction of the Coyote line--2 models of the very first Dan Wesson Firearms long guns. The Dan Wesson revolver, an American classic, and the legendary leader among wheel guns known for accuracy, reliability, durability and safety, was joined by the Coyote Classic and Coyote Target rimfire bolt action rifles. Both were introduced as entry-level models designed to meet the needs of American target and small game shooters for high quality yet affordably priced adult sporting rifles in .22 Long Rifle.
    Due to supplier-related problems, we have temporarily suspended production of these two models pending the acquisition of new suppliers for the hardware and stocks that will enable us to offer much greater quantities as well as improvements in the quality of these models, and even to finally be able to offer the .22 magnum version of both models.

www.danwessonfirearms.com

Vibe77
    (7/21/02 6:06:00 pm)
    Thanks Zigzag2

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/21/02 10:06:53 pm)