1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Another Power Chair -- For a Quad

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by Marlin, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Here is another note received from Buckmaster's Disabiled Services and attached FYI. It is a great opportunity to get a specialized power chair designed for quads....

Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 12:39 PM
    To: BADF Disabled Services

Subject: Wheelchair for Sale

I also have an electronic sip and puff wheelchair I would like to sell. It is an electra storm arrow. It is set up for all terain. My husband hunted out of it one season. It has manual hand controls also. It has recline and tilt, sculptured back with two different cusions one a gel and one a roho. It also has a ventelator box mounted on back that could be used to hold gear. Original cost was 19 thousand but would like it to go to someone who could use it. So would take any offer. We live 50 miles from Lincoln Nebraska.

Please call 402 362 4729 or email at flinchbs@yahoo.com or sbcollingham@hotmail.com The wheelchair is hunter green