Another PPK

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by yardbird, Nov 14, 2012.

1. yardbird

yardbird New Member

Seems like they are popular on the Forum.. I have had this girl for some time now and more or less forgot about her..I find as I get older wheel guns are easier to use and have around..I think she is an early one , but what do I know..Ser# 7882XX...Would like to know age plus value..Thanks Roy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

My source says 1933 for the date.

Jim
  3. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

Just came back from the Tulsa show. Kind of felt like a Muslim visiting Mecca. Anyway, Tulsa is a great place to get a feel of what different guns are going for at the moment. It seemed like Walthers were coming out of the woodwork, and very few were changing hands. None of mine sold, though the prices were way reasonable. However, the buyers snapped up everything I had with the name Colt or Winchester on it. Your older ninety degree safety Walther would be worth around $750 nowadays.
  4. yardbird

yardbird New Member

Thanks for the relies..1933..heck I was 6 by then..nice to know the age and value...fellow around here want's to sell some of my stuff..so trying to keep up with modern prices..Thanks again..Roy