1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Another reloading FNG

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by jbone, Aug 16, 2008.

1. jbone

jbone New Member

Hi,

Just thought I would say hello! I just registered and although i've only been reading for a short while, there seems to be tons of info on here! I plan on picking up at least one reloading manual soon before I start purchasing equipment. But I do have one question: Does anyone know if these manuals, have any information on the 6.8mm SPC ammo? I am going to be picking up an AR-15 in that caliber and figure I should start trying to find info on it. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it! Thanks!!