Another warning

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, Oct 18, 2009.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

thanks for the post.
  3. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

wow..... although I'm not totally surprised, it's daunting to hear it verbalized so clearly...
  4. red14

red14 Active Member

This is scary!
  5. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

I am an new member and I feel very much "at home" here. I viewed this clip and agree that this is getting worse everyday. Along with the White House's war on Fox. I love their attitude that they are appalled that Fox would "fact check" ANY guest that the administration would provide because none of the other Sunday news show would ever do this. Amazing!!! They cannot possibly not realize just how many people disagree with what they are doing. When dictators try to take over in other countries they usually do it with military. Does he think the US military would EVER follow his orders if confrontations ever did come about due to their hard stance and domineering attitude.
  6. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

Early in my education, I learned to debunk the divisive fear tactics, lies, and half truths of the anti-gun lobby. To those who don’t know anything about guns, the anti gun lobby can sound frightening and highly credible. The last thing lobbyists and politicians want is for educated people to check facts and do an analysis of their messages. The same is true here.

Notice: There is no link to any of the actual language of the horrible treaty he claims to have read. If it’s so bad let me read it. Let me see the offending paragraphs which support his dire conclusions. But even without reading the treaty I see half-truths and overly dramatic scare tactics which cause me to be suspicious. Take for example the subject of treaties. Every one of the thousands of treaties the U.S.A. has made is ‘technically’ an agreement by us and other nations to limit our choices in some area. It’s a big stretch to call a treaty an act of giving up sovereignty. Notice how dramatically he proclaims that this treaty will cause us to loose power and crate of a new world government. This is nothing short of silly.

In short, I give this Englishman no more credibility than I would give Sarah Brady’s arguments in support of banning the AR15.
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

No kidding.
    We have transparancy in government now.:rolleyes:

It's crystal clear that the third world has already taken over our country.
    We've been supporting them for decades and this is what we have to show for it.:mad:

Land of the Free indeed.:eek:
  8. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Very troubling, even if everyone doesn't see what is happening to our country.
  9. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Obama can sign it but it will be meaningless. The Brit needs to bone up one the Constitution which prohibits the President alone to commit the United States to an agreement with other nations (the Senate must advise, consent, concur, and ratify).
  10. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

We're doomed....:(
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Yes but if he signs it at least you know where his heart is.
  12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Obambababababa can sign anything treaty he wishes, it does not go into effect until ratified by the Senate. Remeber that CIFTA treaty that Slick Willie signed in the 90s? The Senate never ratified it so it does not count. The problem is that the Senate has enough liberal closet commie douchebags that Barry can anything ratified:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  13. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

INTERLOPER PRESIDENT
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  14. terryu1

I was thinking the same thing but was not sure. I agree with someone else said that this video may be a bit overcooked but things Barama is doing are frightening.
  15. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

The Executive branch is implementing parts of unratified treaties by enacting those provisions as policy. If the Congress does nothing to Check the power grab, it will become defacto law. Some Supreme Court Justices already think unratified Treaties are legal and binding because they are accepted in foreign countries. Transnationalism in action. Time to put up the tar and feathers and get serious. Hope there is an election in 2010 and Fox News and the internet are still free and operating.
  16. ToolsForPros

ToolsForPros New Member

:eek: My thoughts exactly. Wait until the Internet is firewalled off because too many people are revealing the truth about Obama
  17. terryu1

I think that would be a sufficient "spark" to light the dynamite keg Obama is trying to sit on!!!
  18. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

2010 Heck,
    I hope their's a free and fair election in 2009.:rolleyes:
    I'm from New Jersey ya, know. We're trying to vote out one of the worst of the worst in John Corzine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSe24deOpUY
  19. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

The Obomba administration is working on the internet being free, and won't be if the Marxists have their way. (Net Neutrality)

45Auto, please check out this PDF, there is a link to the UN document that he was referring to.

Attached Files:

20. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark

Dude.... with an avatar like you got.....:eek:

Welcome to the forum.....;)

[​IMG]