Anti-Chick-fil-A Tough Guy Fired for Bullying Drive-Thru Girl

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Aug 2, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

It appears Blaze readers weren’t the only ones who were disgusted by the actions of Adam M. Smith, the grown man who took a video of himself berating a female employee at a Chick-fil-A drive-thru in Tuscon, Ariz.

It would seem his former employers at Vante were just as displeased:

Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others.

We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith’s actions against Vante and its employees.

Smith, as TheBlaze’s Mike Opelka told you all about this morning, thinks the chicken chain is really hateful. So, naturally, he took a video of himself waiting at a drive-thru for the chance to harass a Chick-fil-A employee for having the nerve to work for such a bad, bad company.

After pulling up to the window and getting his free water, the tough guy activist proceeded to tell the remarkably calm young woman that she works for a “horrible” company and even asked her how she can “live with herself” knowing that she works for such hateful people.

After enduring her almost backbreaking politeness, Smith felt it was necessary to end with these words: “I’m a nice guy, by the way… totally heterosexual. Not a gay in me, I just can’t stand the hate.”

Smith must have thought he scored a major victory because he put the video on Youtube. However, contrary to whatever was going through his mind, it turns out that lot of people don’t think bullying a woman who’s just trying to make a living is manly or cool. He tried to pull the video but — surprise! — once you put that stuff online, it’s there forever.

All is not lost for Smith, however. He still has his gig as an Adjunct Lecturer at Eller College in Arizona. As to how long that will last, time will tell.

story on this mutts original act and video here
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/col...loyee-at-the-drive-thru-horrible-corporation/

Vantes press release to Reuters

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/02/idUS264370 02-Aug-2012 MW20120802
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

3. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm glad some bad actions still have consequences here. The guy is a jerk, a typical liberal that has no tolerance for opposing views. A mean guy stupid enough to video his meanness.
  4. H-D

H-D Active Member

It's not like the drive thru, minimum wage employee has anything to do with the owners or CEOs personal beliefs or views, the chick fil a employees here are polite and corteous to all customers, that's their job and they do it well
  5. bakerconch

bakerconch New Member

What a coward! There are a lot of things that I can say about this guy, butI think I'll leave it at slimy coward.
  6. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Looks like a coward to me also. Yea hes a heterosexual, right. Since he lost his job maybe he can get a job with Chick-fil-A, but it looks like he burned that bridge.

He should just go back to his gay bar and come out of the closet.
  7. Brass Tacks

Brass Tacks New Member

bravo Vante!! now a couple of good old boys need to take him behind the barn for a little sensitivity training
  8. JR_22

JR_22 New Member

I watched it on the Glen Beck show last night that little gal was as polite as anyone could be, this is blowing up in the lefts face big time people are fed up.
  9. bakerconch

bakerconch New Member

Not sure who Vante is or what they do, but good for them! I'm sure the creep will try and sue them for something because they fired his sorry ***, but peple need to know that they can be consequences for what you say and do. He has the freedome of the first amendment to say what he wants and his employer has the freedome to not want to be associated with him. Again, good for them.
  10. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

What a jerk....I am proud of the company he "worked" for.....we need to take a stand against people like this......they are the true haters and spreaders of hate in this country.
  11. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

The Chick-fil-A employee was obviously well trained and was wise to not try and engage the a-hole in a debate. The best thing to do is let them rant and give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Good for Vante, they obviously have principles and values that the libs can't seem to grasp!
  12. skullfr

skullfr New Member

what a dirt bag.I would love to teach that punk a lesson on how to treat a lady.
  13. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

First word that came to mind...moron. But I have to chuckle at the fact that an Adam Smith was treasurer.
  14. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

Adam Smith and his small-minded thoughts and tactics match the mental image I see when I think of what a liberal is, thinks, and does.

If the libs spent their time in front of the mirror looking at the inside instead of the outside, this guy is what they would see, too.

Tom
  15. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Say goodnight, Gracie.

BTW, I heard today that the leftists are staging a homosexual "kiss in" at Chick Fil A restaurants today...any news in your neck of the woods? I didn't see anyone there today, BUT the girl at the In N Out across the street told me that she and her co-workers went over to support Chick Fil A on the 1st, as well.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  16. mogunner

mogunner Well-Known Member

Vante manufactures medical devices was all that I saw on them, didn't do a lot of research. They sure did some quick damage control, good for them. With the viral spawn of this video and multiple ones ripping him a new one across youtube, I think his search for employment might be rather difficult... I can just see the interviewer.."Ah yes, Adam...you used to work at Vante I see...oh wait, Adam Smith... Vante... yes, I've heard about your incident with the drive-through girl... well, we did have a position open but I was just informed that it was filled a few moments ago."
  17. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That there's funny. These people are beginning to hang themselves little by little.
  18. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

he'd be plumb in line for a job at one of soros's outfit's
  19. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm sure he'll have many opportunities. The left seems to reward outrageous and nasty behaviour.
  20. mitchell38

mitchell38 Former Guest

you r right skullfr,but i dont think he is hanging with ladies