Anti gun celebrities and the ultimate form of arrogance & hypocracy. Their bodyguards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Remington597, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

Anti gun degenerate celebrities are the ultimate hypocrites. They show arrogance unparalleled anywhere else.
    They staunchly blame responsible citizens for gun violence but don't present the facts that show that 90% of gun deaths result from unlawfully purchased firearms and that in 90% of the time, the gun is not even fired when used by a responsible law obiding citizen, but used as a deterent, and that in countries where there is gun control, violent crime is up , and the same is the case for states and cities like DC/NewYork/LA/etc.
    But here is the real arrogance, when they go out in public, many have bodyguards who are packing a piece. I guess whats good enough for them, is not good enough for us. They are the ultimate in arrogance. They show lack of humility before God and show great arrogance before everyone else. I guess, whats good enough for you Mr./Mrs. Celebrity, is not good enough for the rest of the responsible citizenry. They make me sick to my stomach.
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2004
  2. eagle eye

eagle eye New Member

I agree whole-heartedly. My wife and I have had this discussion many time. I believe that I have just as much a right to keep breathing as they do.
  3. Remington597

Welcome eagle eye.
  4. Brob73

Brob73 New Member

Yep you're right! I say we take their over sized gun totin' bodygaurds away for one night and stick em' in down town Detroit! I betcha they join the NRA by the next morning!:D
  5. gipper

gipper New Member

lets face it, some people are just retarded, they're stuck in one way of thinking and dont ever look at both sides of the issue. I'm not perfect, no one is but I at least like to think i debate both sides of an issue and consider them both before I open my mouth.

liberals and celebrities (a majority we hear from are liberals, at least when it comes to guns), dont light to weigh out both sides of an issue, but heck, they wanna be safe too, of course their bodyguard is gonna carry... if only they could get past their money and fame to sit back and ponder that one...

and I might also add when I say liberals i mean NOT ALL liberals, cause i know there are some on this board ( we should come up with a different name for you guys cause I'd hate to bunch you up w/ the rest of em)
  6. kravi

kravi New Member

Let's hear it for the liberals :)

Yeah!!!!!!

All one of us... :-(

-Kravi

P.S. Actually, I prefer the term "Conservative Democrat"...

P.P.S. Please don't hate me...
  7. Remington597

I heard that when Rosie Odonell goes to these Million Moron Marches that she has a bodyguard with her who is packing. I wonder if the other participants in the march know that.
  8. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Simple (minded?) solution. Hire yourself out as a bodyguard to...yourself. If you pay yourself a small enough amount, you don't have to pay income tax on it and you can take it as a business deduction. :D

I know, SoMoss. I know! :D:D:D

Pops
  9. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

10. Mesen

Mesen New Member

Hey kravi

don't feel alone. I thought I was the only gun-totin' liberal in da house. :)

Nice to know I'm not.

see ya
    Bree
  11. Remington597

Anyone who packs is hereby elevated from liberal to libertarian.
    :D