antique derringer

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by dagunman, Oct 30, 2012.

1. dagunman

dagunman New Member

i have an antique derringer i am trying to identify. it is a single shot and i think it is a .30 rimfire. i have been told it is a hopkins and allem pointer from around 1880. it swings to the side to open and has a brassbody with a steel barrel and wood grips. there are no markings at all. any info would be helpful. i will try to upload a picture.
  2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

Until you upload clear pictures there's not much help possible.:)
  3. hrf

hrf Well-Known Member

Welcome to TFF.

Click on Advanced and then on the paper clip icon to find and upload pics from your computer.