Antique Gun Collection

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by stonfre, Aug 27, 2006.

1. stonfre

stonfre New Member

Hi all.
    I have a rather large collection I am looking to sell. I have a new family and need the $$$.

I have an 1853 Enfield rifle, a 1864 Colt rifle. A brass "brunderbuss" -spelled wrong :eek:)-
    A Nazi Lugar w. eagle stamps
    A few flint muskets etc...

Any suggestions on selling these ...I have no idea of their value etc...
    I will post picture's later today.

Any help is appreciated
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Wecome to TFF. I see you have not read the very first post in this forum.

I have a 1964 Chevy, a 1958 Buick and a 1969 Ford. Can you tell me what they are worth? What would be your first set of questions?

We are not magicians or mind readers. Let us know.
  3. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

dumi chippflipper uno2damwell they onyb werth nomorn
    thamush 4D holdambunch tradm eevnup 4dweels:cool:
  4. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi stonfre......welcome to TFF!

In order to evaluate your firearms, or even give you a good guess, we need much, much more information.

First, we have to know exactly what you have......their condition, originality, all of the markings on them, and anything else you can tell us, or show us in good, sharp, pictures of the entire firearm, both right and left sides......and closeups of any proofmarks or writings on them.

We look forward to seeing your pictures.