Antique Muzzleloader 1800's

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Widegren, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Widegren

Widegren New Member

2. Buffalochip

Buffalochip Member

So, you're a dealer? Gun is missing the dovetailed plate that the stock pin goes through, which is why the barrel is popping up--probably why the tang is broken. Pictures don't tell much else.
  3. Widegren

Widegren New Member

I collect different items from the 1800's and enjoy learning as much as I can to help educate people about there past but, with this gun was a huge mystery to me with hard to read markings and alot of things that just would not add up, so I had a friend recommend asking the experts on a gun forum. This is my first firearm and you can bet not my last... My wife and I are looking at our first hand gun. There is a shooting range getting ready to open across the street from our house and I think we got the bug.
  4. jerrysch

jerrysch New Member

widegren I think I have the same gun as you