AntiqueDr A+++

1K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  warpig 
G
#1 ·
warpig883
*TFF Staff*
(3/7/02 6:55:48 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All AntiqueDr A+++
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got the M1A and I love it.
We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

AntiqueDr
*TFF Senior Staff*
(3/7/02 8:08:57 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: AntiqueDr A+++
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excellent. I like to have shat myself when I read your post in Gen Disc...
We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
www.apaxenterprises.com

warpig883
*TFF Staff*
(3/8/02 2:09:55 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: AntiqueDr A+++
Yep, me and the FFL guy were amazed.

What if I would have just grabbed it and not said a word?

The UPS guy would have been stuck right??????????????
We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

jeeper1
V.I.P. Member
(3/8/02 6:30:16 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: AntiqueDr A+++
You would have had a guolty conscience bothering you. As well as being in possission of a stolen gun which could get you into serious trouble if you are caught with it.
You and your ffl dealer should do your best to get that driver fired.
The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum
To err is human. But to really screw things up you just about have to have a computer.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.