The Firearms Forum banner

any body from bama?

2K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  warpig 
G
#1 ·
deermaninbama
(11/4/02 6:38:12 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All any body from bama?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anybody from Bama on here??? Just curious, I live up in Lawrence county.

warpig883
*TFF Staff*
(11/4/02 6:46:57 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: any body from bama?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bama? Isn't that kinda like Texas?

deermaninbama
(11/4/02 7:11:51 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del naw
Naw bama is totally different from texas. You see we have 12 football championships, and we actually have a winter too. In south texas I think you just got summer and hell ;-)

LIKTOSHOOT
*TFF Senior Staff*
(11/4/02 7:22:14 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: naw
Texas sucks, whats Bama???? Jelly???

shooter22
*TFF Staff*
(11/4/02 7:52:14 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: naw
You guys are a hoot!

Hey, Bin Lauden, our women can kick you butt!

wsmc667
V.I.P. Member
(11/5/02 4:03:12 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: LA
i was from LA ... low-ah al-bama...
that's the part of flor-i-dah that shoudda been Bama.

somehow i ended up here in the land of fruits and veggies...

chris in sandy eggo, prk

tuckerd1
*TFF Staff*
(11/5/02 9:25:42 am)
deermaninbama,

I'm just north of Princeton, Al in Jackson Co. Your profile shows you are in Moulton, Al. I'm about 90 miles northeast of you.

don.tucker@cpocscr.army.mil

Bob In St Louis
*TFF Senior Staff*
(11/5/02 11:26:36 am)
Used to live in Moundville, Al. and work for the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa - but that was long ago and far away.
Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

warpig883
*TFF Staff*
(11/5/02 11:55:46 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: LA

Quote:
In south texas I think you just got summer and hell ;-)

Hadaway
(11/11/02 11:50:52 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del re: Anybody from bama?
I used to own a gun shop in Geneva. I now live in southern Colorado, and let me tell you, southern Colorado ain't the South. The only sweet tea you can get out here is rasberry.
"I wish I was in the land of cotton..."

Lee Hadaway
www.thearmsroom.com

deermaninbama
(11/13/02 7:54:37 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del bama
hadaway, check out www.aldeer.com it is a Bama hunting page. The general forum is a good place to talk, lots of nice folks

chad
(11/28/02 11:56:56 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: bama
Didn't see this post earlier. Born and raised in Mobile County. Good to see more of us on here.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.