Any help appreciated

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

procrastinator
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/21/02 1:39:32 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Any help appreciated
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just picked up a Ruger Old Army .45 revolver. Now what do I do with it? Never mind your first thought!!
    For starters how do I get it apart while waiting for an owners manual to show up somewhere?

Thanks
    Frank
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/22/02 7:41:58 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Any help appreciated
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's a picture here that might help:

www.milesfortis.com/church/akc24.htm

procrastinator
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/22/02 7:58:24 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Any help appreciated
    Thanks for the picture. When they say no tools needed they mean a dime will turn the screw which lets the rod come out.
    Somehow, I consider using it that way makes it a tool.

Guess I live in a black and white world.

Thanks for the help,
    Frank
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum