Any info on this, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Religious Discussions' started by cycloneman, Nov 23, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I could not get it to download -
    But from the comments, I doubt it.
  3. rosierita

rosierita New Member

i have no idea if those words are true or not.

but, & someone with more knowledge please correct me if i'm wrong... but i believe whoever the anti-christ is, will also be able to claim the title "king of the jews".
  4. Sgt 45

Sgt 45 Member

I think most of the commenters have a combined IQ of 8
  5. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

I think you are correct here.

Daniel Ch. 11

36 “Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak [as]monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done. 37 He will show no regard for the [at]gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all. 38 But [au]instead he will honor a god of fortresses, a god whom his fathers did not know; he will honor him with gold, silver, costly stones and treasures. 39 He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god; he will give great honor to [av]those who acknowledge him and will cause them to rule over the many, and will parcel out land for a price.

foot note at says "gods" can be translated as "God", singular and capitalized.
  6. bamajoey

bamajoey Active Member

No, oboma is not the anti-Christ. If not for the likes of Soros he would be another useless street thug selling crack and doing drive by shootings.
  7. IShootBack

IShootBack Active Member

Ignorant and evil people twist and take God's word away from the truth.

In Luke 10:18 (in context) - Jesus had sent his disciples out (chapter 9) into the world to minister. In chapter 10 He sends out seventy others to prepare his way and spread the Gospel. Specifically in 10:18 Jesus is pointing out to these seventy men that Santan's power is less than his, and less than that which he gives those he is sending out. He is referring to Satan's fallen nature. It's also a warning against pride, which caused Satan to fall.

In Isaiah, these verses refer to the fallen nature of Satan and no matter how badly Satan wants to be greater than God, he is not and never wil be. In fact, God has reserved a place for him in the pit of Hell.

The simplest fact this man and many others forget is that God allowed our President to be elected. In the same way I'm not certain why the crowd stood before Pontious Pilot and asked for a well known murder to be released and then crucify Jesus. {See Matthew 27:17-25}
  8. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

No.
    His first statement that Aramaic is older than Hebrew is false. The Old Testament was written in Hebrew with the exception of the last six chapters of Daniel, which were written in Aramaic, the language in use at the end of Daniel's life, if I recall correctly. In fact, Jesus would most probably have been talking in Aramaic, not Hebrew although Hebrew was used in the temples.

Wav that he refers to is a conjunction, most commonly translated "and". Going back to my references I cannot find any instance of it being translated or even understood to mean "from".

There are two approaches to delving into Scripture.
    One asks, "God, what are you telling me today? What does your Word have to say to me and what do you want me do do?" and going in to find out what the Scriptures mean, from passages, verses, words, grammar. I allow God to tell me; He shapes my life using His Word. This is drawing out the meaning of Scripture, and good ministers, preparing sermons, do this. It's called Exegesis.

The other approach is Isogesis, where a person decides what he wants God to say and goes into the Bible to find verses, passages, words, grammar, that back his ideas up. If you twist something enough you can get it to say anything you want. He reads his ideas into God's Word.
  9. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I checked this out -

He takes a phrase that we only have records of in Greek, selects which Hebrew words he wants to replace them with, re-arranges the sentence and comes up with Baraq U Bamah.
    A phrase describing falling from heaven already exists in the original Hebrew in Isaiah 14:12, and instead of O Bamah, it is naw-fal shaw-mah'-yim.

The first name, Baraq, he says is the original word for lightning.
    Actually, there are four words in the original language which can be used for ligihtning, and Baraq is only one of them. The others are "lappid", "bazaq", "or" and "haziz".

No, Jesus did not identify BO as Satan.
  10. nosreme

nosreme Guest

The clip is pathetically hamfisted and contrived--but hardly surprsing. The clip's commenters pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
  11. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

It would be hard for me to imagine the circumstances where Zero would be declared "King of the Jews". :confused:

The useful idiots who voted for him in this country may love him, but the real Jews around the world who care about the respect and well-being of the State of Israel do not love him.