The Firearms Forum banner

Any of y'all do clay's...

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Smokin Guns 
#1 ·
I shoot a Browning Citori. a Rem. G3 and a Rem. 1100 with a 28 in. modified fixed ...a couple of others for sheets 'n giggles...It's 'bout having fun...:)

See less See more
G
#2 ·
I shoot a Browning Citori. a Rem. G3 and a Rem. 1100 with a 28 in. modified fixed ...a couple of others for sheets 'n giggles...It's 'bout having fun...:)
About the most fun I can think of, Guns, outside of a few "unmentionables!" I haven't really been into the sport heavily for a few years, but I do still bust the occassional clay pigeon. I like to use my 870 Wingmaster with a Mod choke for that purpose.

#4 ·
Hey, I do clays......... wait........ does it count if I pick up pieces of the clays, and bust 'em with a .22 at 50 yards ? :eek:

#10 ·
yeah, regularly... and here's me tool of choice::cool:
just got the barrel back from the 'shop" had the remchokes reinstalled, it measures a short 19.75 inches and balances like a high-end O/U...:D

Attachments

#12 ·
I enjoy the heck out of sporting clays with my Rem. 870 but I don't get to go as often as I'd like due to other priorities. There are several guys I work with that go shooting sporting clays 2 times per month at a couple of local ranges. My favorite range is in an abandoned quarry in Elberton, GA but when we go there after work it's 12:00 AM before I finally get home. That's a bit late for work the next day... Good sport though!

#15 ·
I'm joining the league I tag along with (I score shots for the team with my little clipboard) for sporting clays next spring. I am pretty excited about it even though I don't have much experience yet. I suppose I should start conditioning my shoulder by beating it with a baseball bat to prepare for the 'shotgun shoulder' I will inevitably get after shooting 50 rounds at a time, sometimes 100...Heh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.