1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Any of y'all offended...?...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

With the T-Shirt that came out from "Abercrombie and Finch" (fitch...:confused:)...it was printed sayin' that everthin' 'n west virginny is "Relative"... ;)
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Had not heard of it, SG. Had to go find a pic of it. Sure sounds like the governor of West Virginia is not too happy with it. ;)

Attached Files:

3. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Ya reckon "The Guv" is peeesed 'cuz his wife is his kin?...;)
  4. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

West Virginians are some of the most sincere and friendly people in our nation and also some of the best marksmen and snipers are bred there.
    The degenerates who run Abercrombie and Finch are catering to the generation x and y slackers and feel gooders who only care about personal gratification and could care less about personal responsibility.
    They are jealous of West Virginians, who are real Americans and good and hearty folk. I would rather have a beer with a West Virginian than some doped up degenerate from this catalog filth who probably hates guns because its fashionable. The only thing certain about these people from Abercrombie and Finch is that they are superficial morons , probably the same whimps who do Calvin Klein commercials. At least in West Virginia ,you can still tell the difference between a man and a woman, these Abercrumbs all look like bisexual and anorexic heroin addicts.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2004
  5. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Rem, We know...Sometimes it's just about humor, and then it turns too PC...;)

BTW, My wife's folks are from WV...Now I gotta go check ta see if that family tree...had any branches...:eek:
  6. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

7. 10X

10X Guest

Hey Guns, you don't want that family tree to roll over and poke you in the eye! :eek: LOL