1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Any of you Guys seen one of these??

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by BlueTic, Dec 21, 2006.

1. BlueTic

BlueTic New Member

[​IMG]
    This is a Target .45 cal BP pistol. German Silver and Walnut stock. It has a target trigger and micro adjustable rear sight. I haven't a clue who made these - but I'll be selling it soon on GB site. Any of you guys seen one like it and know the value???
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Hey Blue Tic! Long time no see! Where you been hiding? ;)
  3. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Blue Tic,

Looks like a "newer" freestyle pistol. As to who built it, you may have to remove the barrel and see if there is a name stamped on the bottom side.
  4. BlueTic

BlueTic New Member

5. BlueTic

BlueTic New Member

Southern Moss - I have not been able to even keep up with one site much less 2 or 3. Nice to here from you though!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!
  6. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Hey Blue tic

U have mor toys den a 2 yr old toddler at Xmas time :)

Da brothers & I B ridin the hogs through your village round june"ish/july en route to the Islands fer a 4 day'er $ three nit"er
    Luv to meat u and da miss at the up town waterin hole fer a cold Raineeeeer Beeeeeer. Oly wil werk:eek:

Shorley u ben to da Islands ? whaddy 2 do when u get thar ?

Happy New Year.
  7. BlueTic

BlueTic New Member

You try not to do anything on the islands sept spend money!!!! Let us know when you want to hook up - I'll let you shoot my big cannon - [​IMG]
  8. ysacres

Wholy, call in the Calvery Colonel Custer. It's a billard Ball blunderbuss blaster from Blain, I'll bring some ammo I have layin around, couple Q's and some 8"s A keg of powder, and a Keg of somthin else:D

Lot"s of shopping to be had on the Isle"s, Or just spendy to stay ???

I wont know when for awhile :confused:
  9. BlueTic

BlueTic New Member

Lots of shopping - I'm a freak for Antique stores of any kind and of course there are plenty of Pubs:D :D and good food. Mainly like to hang out and enjoy the views while reading and sippin some brew
  10. ysacres

Tic
    U R the King, createtor of cannons.

Thanks for the insight to the Isle"s, I''ll know what expect.

I'll touch base when I know an exact date the biker gang will be kruzin through.