any word on un vote for palestine?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by soundguy, Nov 29, 2012.

1. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

i believe it is today they will be voted on as to be a non member observer or something?

i see broad support, outside of canada, us, isreal, netherlands and australia..
  2. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

I just heard on the Mike Rivero radio show that no vote yet but, U.S and Israel are getting their little pee-pees slapped. It would seem that the rest of the world is tired of Israels' crap.
  3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Went in favor of Pali's as expected. Doesn't mean much at this point other than they have some support. Can't vote, can't comment, not officially a sovereign nation, etc., etc.
  4. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

it's going to give them leverage in the talks though...