1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Anybody but ............

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Haligan, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Ok, I have to throw this out their, because I'm hearing this over and over and over. I've heard it on TV, I've heard from all my friends, and I've heard it over and over on TFF.

"Anybody but Dabamma."

"I don't care, who the Republicans nominate, he'll be better then Dabamma, anybody but dabamma."

Like I said over and over.

Here's your hypothetical situation. Ready
    ---------------------------------------------------

Your President is Adolf Hitler.

The campaign battle cry is "Anybody but Hitler !"

You walk into the voting booth and your ballet reads.

J. Stalin

Or

B. Mussolini

--------------------------------------------

Ya, see my point, now granted you have the advantage of knowing history.
    I contend that we must be carefull in not jumping from the devil we know to the devil we don't know. It's just food for thought. My contention is we CAN NOT let the media SELECT our next president.

By the way, RON PAUL for President 2012 :)
  2. Juker

Juker New Member

I hear ya, my brother, I really do - but there can't possibly be anyone worse than what we're currently stuck with.
  3. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Getting rid of Obama is only half of the equation. Electing somebody who is actually better is the other half of the equation - and I don't go along with the notion that Obama is some kind of unique demon - there's plenty more where he came from. The others may look different, they may talk different, they might have different kinds of tricks, but they would still take us to the same destination.

Still several months to go before the election. Time to get serious and try to select a candidate who will turn this bus around..... changing the music on the bus's stereo system is not enough.
  4. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

Actually it wouldnt matter who we elected if the system was set up like it should be with checks an balances, but unfortunatly those have been erroded so far that some branches of the government are to powerful and other branches let them get away with it.
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Anybody but Obie in 2012.

Allen West in 2016.:D
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    If we can keep the house, get rid of the present imposter in the White House, and get control of the Senate, we might be able to make some changes that will keep our heads above water for a while. Time is what we need!
  7. DixieLandMan

DixieLandMan Member

ABO...Anybody But Obama (read: my vote is for whoever is on Republ-I-CAN ticket).
  8. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

+1
  9. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I will make my voice heard in the primary for who I wish to oppose Dear Leader, then I will make the best choice from the actual opposing choices in November, but I will not vote for Newt or Mitt.
  10. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Allen West Now, it may be too late in 2016.
  11. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I could see a write-in vote for Allen West, he's one of the best guys out there.

I agree, 2016 might be too late.... and it would be an extra four years for the snakes in DC to try and destroy West (morally, politically) while he's still a Congressman.
  12. Popgunner

Popgunner New Member

We conservatives have perfected the art of splitting our vote & wasting our voice by stamping our feet & voting for "write-in" candidates. I'll give props to the libs/Dems on that front. They're smart enough to consolidate their votes to make a real difference.

My favorite "conservative" is Mitt because I had experience with him when we had a horrible mess going on with the IOC here in Salt Lake for the 2002 winter olympics. We had the IOC members rent a big building and a fleet of new mercedes cars. The one official got drunk, raced his loaner mercedes into the building's parking garage & slid into several of the other parked Mercedes totaling them all. My buddy was managing the parking garage & called the police who were told to leave because all the IOC officials had diplomatic immunity. Similar situations were rampant during that time & Mitt was called in & used strong conservative management to change everything & save us from that horrible mess. I believe Mitt is totaly POTUS material. If Mitt doesn't get the Repub nomination I will not write his name in or vote for anyone as a statement. Maybe we need to start a third party with a real chance for their candidate to win but it's obvious to me that we're not anywhere close to that.

I will vote for the Republican candidate.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  13. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

4 more years of Obama in the WH and we lose the Supreme Court to the Liberals.
  14. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

If something was to happen to one of the current conservative judges, (heaven forbid) before the coming election, we are doomed.
  15. Juker

Juker New Member

Half the people in this country still support Obozo, which is proof positive that there's no reaching them. They are unreachable. They can't be reached. Cranial rectumitis will do that - it's dark in there. And those people won't be shopping at Lowe's, either, which suits me right down to the ground.

Obozo is losing support and hopefully that will continue. We know he's trying to import illegals and non-breeders to rock his vote, and there's a contingent of young Obots who've been bred to voting age since 2008. But the good news is, he's not GAINING support.